Jordan 5 quai Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I actually had someone at kicksworth have a look at them too and he said they were legit! But I also posted better pictures!

Kickkspott online heard stuff about good and bad!
. If u heard bad stuff why did u give them your money? They seem sketchy. Lotta bad reviews on them. I DAMN sure wouldn't give them my money. Looks like they have a store in DC but no accessible website.

Last edited:
Well it was only one bad review all others were about great service so it hard to really know! Plus they said that all products were 100% authentic and they don't deal with fakes or B grades!

Oh and you have search around for the website cause there's working website and a non working one![emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh and you have search around for the website cause there's working website and a non working one![emoji]128514[/emoji]

Well it was only one bad review all others were about great service so it hard to really know! Plus they said that all products were 100% authentic and they don't deal with fakes or B grades!
Should have came here before buying bought the shoes

Yes sir I agree I know that for next time! So are the people at kicksworth knowledge about shoes?

everyone who sells fakes say the same thing bro. Who's gonna say "We are selling good fakes that cost us pennies on the dollar from China and now we are selling to you for a grip"

That dude had me dying. His posts made no sense what so ever. Trolls are popping up more and more fellas. Don't feed them. Just report

Yeah that's true! It was just bad judgment on my part I know now to only deal with websites suggested on here!

Yeah that's true! It was just bad judgment on my part I know now to only deal with websites suggested on here!
Just think now what u could have gotten with that 500+ if u went to a legit resell site like our sponsor sites at bottom of this page or a site like rif.la or flightclub. U would have some bad *** 100% legit retro Js. Jus not these fake Quais worth nothing more than the materials used on them cause they're not Jordan's

Last edited:
Was $500+ your answer to my question? If so that was your 1st red flag bro.. Legit these would run you about $1000. No one is gonna give you a legit very limited pair of Js for half price..Just not gonna happen..ESPECIALLY these days. Peeps are paying crazy prices for kicks now. He could have easily gotten $200 more.

Last edited:
Yeah I know hopefully I can get my money back! Might have go through paypal! But thanks for all the info!

Yeah I know hopefully I can get my money back! Might have go through paypal! But thanks for all the info!
Np..Welcome to NT. Hope you can get your $ back honestly.. Breeze through the site there is much to be learned man and half of its gonna blow your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom