Jordan 5 quai Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Np..Welcome to NT. Hope you can get your $ back honestly.. Breeze through the site there is much to be learned man and half of its gonna blow your mind.
Thank you sir glad I found this site ! Really helped me out before I wore some fake sneakers to a sneaker event!!! Lol appreciate all the help and definitely will learn a lot![emoji]128077[/emoji]

Yeah I know hopefully I can get my money back! Might have go through paypal! But thanks for all the info!
If you bought these through Paypal, file a claim ASAP!! You should have no problem getting your money back,as long as you did not gift the money.

If you bought these through Paypal, file a claim ASAP!! You should have no problem getting your money back,as long as you did not gift the money.
Awesome thanks for the help sir! & it was an add to cart service so I don't think it was gifted! & would you recommend sending the shoes back after I get the money back or before?

Do not send anything back before you get the money. You should call Paypal and tell them you waNt to file a Paypal claim because the seller sent you counterfeit goods. You could also do it on the computer instead of calling them. How long ago did you buy them? And did the sellers description say they were 100% authentic?

Do not send anything back before you get the money. You should call Paypal and tell them you waNt to file a Paypal claim because the seller sent you counterfeit goods. You could also do it on the computer instead of calling them. How long ago did you buy them? And did the sellers description say they were 100% authentic?
Well I contacted them and they said they would refund me my money once they receive the tracking #! And on the website they claim that their product are 100% Authentic! However in the description it said AJ 5 "Quai"

Well I contacted them and they said they would refund me my money once they receive the tracking #! And on the website they claim that their product are 100% Authentic! However in the description it said AJ 5 "Quai"
In my personal opinion. I would go straight to PP to get it done.

Better late then never. I took care of that troll, he won't be posting on NT anymore.
Can you guys just perm ban all the trolls that try to misinform new NT users? Such as telling them GM's are real and such..

I always try to ban trolls ASAP. Repeated trolls do get perm banned. But for every troll that gets banned two more take his place.

Smh.. I read part of the first page and skipped to the last. "Dam are you gone wear the paper?" Lol.. You don't wear the box either but I wouldn't own a pair with the completely wrong font. We can't save em all.. Let em do what they do and learn the hard way or not learn at all. I gave up on these cats a long time ago. Don't even bother wasting my effort anymore..

Smh.. I read part of the first page and skipped to the last. "Dam are you gone wear the paper?" Lol.. You don't wear the box either but I wouldn't own a pair with the completely wrong font. We can't save em all.. Let em do what they do and learn the hard way or not learn at all. I gave up on these cats a long time ago. Don't even bother wasting my effort anymore..
Yea man we caught a live one here yesterday lol. Pretty sure he was the seller of the shoes originally posted by the OP. He just created an account to come on here and try to discredit us and to get the buyer to purchase the fake shoes. Obviously this dude failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom