Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

Still sitting in my mall.....probably gon grab a pair to stock. :lol: I have a love hate relationship with Jordan 5s

Just copped a pair on Richard's. Was on the fence but I think the biggest selling point for me was that these didn't sell out instantly like every other Jordan in existence. If only that were the standard....

5s are my favorite and I bought these. However I'm still on the fence and other shoes are coming out that I would rather have. I think I'm going to return them to get other shoes instead. I'm a huge Agassi fan and 3s are coming out.

I honestly will wait for these to go cheaper or if possible the outlets. They aren't a particularly amazing colorway but they have laney potential.

The guys in this thread have posted amazing looks with other laces though.

Pretty stoked people slept on these! Wish more releases were like this! Big time old school feel. Definitely feeling the cement grey too. I'm really hoping the cement IVs next year will look the same. I'd say quality isn't necessarily the best but definitely not the worst I've seen either.

View media item 1631840

View media item 1663024here a pic of the front. I suck at taking pics of shoes but like the quality on my phone is good an bad depending on were I take the pic. An oh the jump man on the front ain't blurry or messed up or whatever.

Last edited:
View media item 1663024here a pic of the front. I suck at taking pics of shoes but like the quality on my phone is good an bad depending on were I take the pic

Where exactly did you purchase these? I think they're legit, but I could be wrong.

And far as those flight club tags go, well, not to give anyone ideas, but, last winter there was this guy in my city buying "SUPERMAXPERFECT" Pantone 11's off of this one website and reselling them as authentics for 30 above retail to the sneaker heads in my area.

He did the flight club tag trick somehow as well.

Truth be told I don't even wanna know how, but point is you gotta be careful these days.

You probably could have just scored these locally at one of the in-line spots. My Finishline store still has some sitting.

You should be perfectly fine then. I've never once heard of flight club selling a fake. That would likely ruin their brand reputation.
I'm not that type of guy to do stuff like that I don't even know how to cause I hate learning how to put stuff on anything like that

naw, lol. I was under the impression you bought them off of somebody lol. No harm done.
lol can't even complain but nah I don't do that its a waste of money buying of of someone where ya live or so on but yeah I only get my js from flight club an that's it nowhere els

lol can't even complain but nah I don't do that its a waste of money buying of of someone where ya live or so on but yeah I only get my js from flight club an that's it nowhere els
Just picked up some Oreo 5's from them ds. The prices are......painful but screw it, flight club comes in handy sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom