Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

Just copped this last night for $159 due to coupons. Im thinking of just doing cement grey on the midsole and change the infrared shark teeth to black.. Just to calm the shoe
Down a little, it too wild for me. One reason why i like this is the blackout netting..

My girlfriend got these for my Birthday. Very very excited & unexpected!

All that matters us you like them.

Sweet collection.
Agreed. The price should matter only to you, because at the end of the day you pay for what you like. I would absolutely LOVE to have many of the pairs in your collection, but I am happy with my 5's.

Congrats and share more pics man, shoes were meant to be worn.
ohwell.gif

Really dope collection @matters7    
nthat.gif

My favorite part is that they all look like you wear them, regularly.  Love seeing that!  
smokin.gif
Cheers fellas, yeh I paid for em and I guess I have a limit. No car notes on a shoe. But yeh, I wear em all regularly, gotta or they become unwearable!

Girlfriend definitely came through with this pair! Black laces look great on these as well.

Yeah I regret buying mine. Impulse buy. I think I am going to customize them and turn them black

I'm still gonna say I really like these. I know a lot of people don't but oh well, buy what you like right? I wore them the other day and was getting constant compliments on them all day, more than any other shoe I've worn including some of my heat.

I'm still gonna say I really like these. I know a lot of people don't but oh well, buy what you like right? I wore them the other day and was getting constant compliments on them all day, more than any other shoe I've worn including some of my heat.
Indeed. My buyer's remorse is ... none at all. I love these shoes as well and am very glad I copped them.

I have to agree. I wasn't intending on grabbing a pair of these but they grow on me. If they price drops I will grab them, if not maybe I will get lucky and grab a pair at Outlets.

Far better than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom