Jordan 2011 Year of the Rabbit

I know these are comming out on NDC how do we find them on there ? do u need the production # or what ? I need to get a pr of these so I don't have to pay $400 & up for a pr lmk whats up 

I know these are comming out on NDC how do we find them on there ? do u need the production # or what ? I need to get a pr of these so I don't have to pay $400 & up for a pr lmk whats up 

I'm sure you just have to type in Jordan 2011 and it will come up.

I'm sure you just have to type in Jordan 2011 and it will come up.

Originally Posted by slickrw23

I tried to type in Jordan 2011 & the prod # and nothing comes up

You might have to wait until the release time hits.

I tried to type in Jordan 2011 & the prod # and nothing comes up

You might have to wait until the release time hits.

there is a 85 page thread to ask these kinds of questions...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

do we really need this thread?  your search wont find them until close to release time

do we really need this thread?  your search wont find them until close to release time

Originally Posted by teller360

B.I.N.G.O.

B.I.N.G.O.

B.I.N.G.O.

Well said lol

B.I.N.G.O.

Well said lol

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

^^^^ That's because they're not available yet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jordan 2011 thread man!!

Back
Top Bottom