Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ the riddlers pix
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

yeah i no its late, but some people wanted to no were the shoes were
in the first place when they released... and why they didnt see them
but anyway i stayed up an got mines... soon as it hit 5:30 i copped.

i12.tinypic.com/6x8lst0.jpg
pic of were they all released

Was able to swoop on 2 pair yesterday before rushing back home to be to work on time. I know this is said all to often these days with Jordan Releases but this shoe TRULY is much better in person.

Here's some detailed shots for those awaiting a pair or those that may still be on the fence about these

It'll be about a week or so until mine come in most likely but I'm diggin the pics. Can't wait. :pimp:
pimp.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I'm not regretting i copped
happy.gif
But i may not be able to cop cement spiz =/

-MOD EDIT-
Pictures are not allowed in signature

^^^These>>>Cement Spiz.....Those will still be around should you need them after release date for a MUCH better price than these are
wink.gif

^^ I just copped 2 pairs from NDC on launch and called up to verify that everything was good and when they'd ship out. The chick on the phone confirmedeverything was straight and that they would be sent out around Tuesday. I took the ground shipping so...
eyes.gif

*yes the toebox is suede.

this is off topic but does anyone know how to change the font size/fell of this new yuku? the posts are sooo small and the sig space is humongous

There was 4 of these left at niketown ATL sizes 7-8.5. Didn't grab these cause I didn't know anyone that wore those sizes.

Back
Top Bottom