Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

^^^^

:smh:
smh.gif
SELLING JORDANS AND NIKE BASKETBALL KICKS:
9.5-10p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=76566.topic
10.5-11p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=57292.topic
11.5-13p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=15833.topic

I personally like the Jordan 2 Charity's and look forward to receiving mine in the mail.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Does anyone know when NIKE.COM well be shipping there shoes out and how long do they take.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Damn, no more phone orders @ Nike Town Las Vegas. I'm one of the in betweeners, so I'll survive!

I ordered mine and the order went through, but no email confirmation. I called nike and they said everything went through ok but im still nervous. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I think it is foul that I do not have my suggested retail sticker on both my 2's and I had copped them directly from NikeTown, not some grimy mom n' pop shop that be violating with outrageous prices :rolleye
10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

I think the people that really wanted the shoes got them. But I believe down the line people will be seeking them out.

I just hope nike will only make one doembecher shoe. So this can really mean something for collectors and keep this shoe special.

Thanks to Seridan Benton for making a hot looking shoe.
FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT [email protected] SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

Back
Top Bottom