Jordan 13 White/Black-True Red Retro vs. OG Comparison

pimp.gif

sick comparison, IMO theyre done well compared to recent retros

i have my OG pair so i probably wont cop these, at least not for now

I still love my OG's but I want these.....not coppin though, money is tight rite now and I cant dish out that amount for the 13s. Dont really care aboutthe shadows.

great comparison! thanks a lot. really makes you realize the effort that was put into jordan's in the 90s as compared to now.

oh! and a little off topic but if you ever want to make a comparison posts of the XVI's that first released and the XVI+'s that'd be muchappreciated
smile.gif
. i understand the + concept was like a .5 of today. but what were some of the main differences compared to black/red or the white/navyXVI's?

is the lether on the toe and tounge the same as the leather (pleather) on the fire red 3's?
Yes, sadly it is.

Part of the reason why I'm passing.

XIIIs are ok but the shadow Xs are ruined. JB is just putting these shoes into packs knowing they will create hype, which will generate a sell out pretty mucheverytime. Even if the two shoes in the pack have no significance in MJs career. Adding up to equal 23 is just not a big enough deal for me to buy this packwith one good shoe and one horrible shoe.
Bad enough i may need to buy the IX/XIV pack because i do not own a pair of IXs yet.

Back
Top Bottom