Jordan 13 White/Black-True Red Retro vs. OG Comparison

Thanks for the comparison, this is what I enjoy most about new releases, more than seeing the final sample that's goin into production. This makes iteasier to pass up on this pack. XIII's MIGHT get copped down the line

please excuse my long rant. it's not negative.

what i LOVE about retro sneakers are the differences. i started at the OG 12's for my collecting year.s but i'm not one of these idiot OG collectorsthat gets upset at the retro shoes not being the same. i LOVE that the retro's have differences because in a unique way, they are their own shoe. just inthe case they retro the shoe over-and-over, the shoes have their own unique differences that sets them apart from their previous drop (ie, jordan 5, and jordan5 fusion). hell, you can ALMOST consider the retro-plus colorways their own OG. i mean, look at the space jams. yes they came out in the movie but they werenever released to the public (to my knowledge). they came out with the other retro xi's so therefore, SJ's can maybe be a retro-plus or are they anOG!?!?

nike, please keep making the shoes different from the OG's.

thanks for the pics

I am passing on the pack because I just go a couple deals in which i can get the og XIII for 150-160ish imo og is og but the retros are not that bad also

visually they look very similar, but i know (as well as alot of you) that the comfort level on these will suck just like all the other xiii retro's

Thanks. This post just sold me on the pack. Besides the crappy paint job on the bottom these look pretty good.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

what i LOVE about retro sneakers are the differences. i started at the OG 12's for my collecting year.s but i'm not one of these idiot OG collectors that gets upset at the retro shoes not being the same. i LOVE that the retro's have differences because in a unique way, they are their own shoe. just in the case they retro the shoe over-and-over, the shoes have their own unique differences that sets them apart from their previous drop (ie, jordan 5, and jordan 5 fusion). hell, you can ALMOST consider the retro-plus colorways their own OG. i mean, look at the space jams. yes they came out in the movie but they were never released to the public (to my knowledge). they came out with the other retro xi's so therefore, SJ's can maybe be a retro-plus or are they an OG!?!?

laugh.gif
Idiot, huh?
laugh.gif

I've had numerous pairs of the original, and they satisfied my need. I had them, loved them, but with these retros, its time to move on. I don't needto reup, nor will I.

I'll always remember freshman basketball and He Got Game.

not any major differences except for that paint on the sole i guess. cant wait for the package though

Awesome pictures.

I thought the Flint 13's were sexy, but this colorway is just amazing. Now I hope I can pick up a pack...

the toe part on the retro looks flat and cheap compared to the OG. i really don't like the tongue on the retro as well. it's kind of disappointing, butit will do.

visually they look very similar, but i know (as well as alot of you) that the comfort level on these will suck just like all the other xiii retro's
dude your trippin., all the other XIII retros were super comfortable. real talk. One of the most comfortable jordans IMO.

Yeah..this is a great looking shoe. It's too bad these couldn't just have released by themselves.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

what i LOVE about retro sneakers are the differences. i started at the OG 12's for my collecting year.s but i'm not one of these idiot OG collectors that gets upset at the retro shoes not being the same. i LOVE that the retro's have differences because in a unique way, they are their own shoe. just in the case they retro the shoe over-and-over, the shoes have their own unique differences that sets them apart from their previous drop (ie, jordan 5, and jordan 5 fusion). hell, you can ALMOST consider the retro-plus colorways their own OG. i mean, look at the space jams. yes they came out in the movie but they were never released to the public (to my knowledge). they came out with the other retro xi's so therefore, SJ's can maybe be a retro-plus or are they an OG!?!?

8f46s0p.jpg

anyways thanks for those comparisons

Back
Top Bottom