Jordan 13 White/Black-True Red Retro vs. OG Comparison

Great comparison, sadly i wont be getting this pack
frown.gif

The only thing I'm really disappointed about is the pleather tongue - that's just scrimping to save money - there's no other reason to do that.

The shape is off, crappy leather is used, and they are a little bit lower than the og's- pass.
wow, talk about being picky, im just glad to have a chance to get these cause i could not get the ogs when they came out

ill glady take these retros

i have the OG's and the retro looks pretty good. the only thing that irks me is the use of the pleather tongue, the way it doesn't match the toe.thumbs down on whoever decided on making that dumb move.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

The only thing I'm really disappointed about is the pleather tongue - that's just scrimping to save money - there's no other reason to do that.

yea that #%$# gets me tight. why couldnt they just go with actual leather.

Man...These look great! I think some of the og-holders are mad that the retro's look so good! I'm hoping that the quality of all of the packs will beas close to true form as possible so as to please customers a little more, as opposed to releasing more retro models that are really just decent qualityreplicas that have several noticible differences...i.e.: Playoff VIII's. I cant wait for the 19th!!!!
happy.gif

ive been waiting to get my hands on these shoes for a long time. i really dont think i have the time to be camping out with little kids these days. plus itcomes with X's that i really dont want.

from the pics, it looks OK but like always i'll have to see the shoe in person before i make any judgements

As expected... much whining and crying over nothing in this thread.

Thanks for the pics.

smh.gif

I need to find somebody who is a 10.5 and is buying this pack and is willing to let go of their 13's (not gonna happen)

I really have no interest in the Shadows..

very true ive got 2 krispy OG 13's my black red 13 retros are real close to those. i want these but i wont jump through hoops for them.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

"Overall the shoes are the closest to the original we have ever compared"

Please see: White Red Retro 8 mid, White Black retro 9, White Red 14 retros

We have not yet done those, but I agree that those are pretty dead on, especially the 8's and the 9's.

Back
Top Bottom