Jordan 11 Low "Barons" - Spring 2017

I returned an 8 at San Ysidro if anyone is looking for them although there are FSR's everywhere it seems. Totally underrated shoe!

Waiting for a discount to double up. Even 5 bucks lol as it would be the first xi I ever got below retail.

I returned an 8 at San Ysidro if anyone is looking for them although there are FSR's everywhere it seems. Totally underrated shoe!
RETURNED Dez???They Will Get Gobbled Up Slowly But FhoSholy!!! Definitely Underrated...

Wish the Blue Moons came in mens sizes :frown:
You aren't the only one. I can't explain it but there is something about that shoe that makes me wish I could wear it all the time. I see why some think it's too feminine for guys, I just happen to disagree. That is one clean XI. Part if it is the fact it doesn't feature patent leather for once. I'd like a couple/few pairs of XI lows with alternative material and look. 

Last edited:

You aren't the only one. I can't explain it but there is something about that shoe that makes we wish I could wear it all the time. I see why some think it's too feminine for guys, I just happen to disagree. That is one clean XI. Part if it is the fact it doesn't feature patent leather for once. I'd like a couple/few pairs of XI lows with alternative material and look. 
i bought them for all 3 of my kids cuz i think theyre dope and i dont really like xi's that much... i copped the baron for me and the bm just cause but i wouldve copped the blue moons for sure if they had my size

Bought these from ndc 4 days ago and no shipping confirmation as of yet. They're probably holding off cause I used the code. I usually get stuff from them in 2 days. Edit...just got off phone and they say theyre out for delivery today. Wonder why I never got a ship confirmation email? I always do from ndc.

Last edited:
Bought these from ndc 4 days ago and no shipping confirmation as of yet. They're probably holding off cause I used the code. I usually get stuff from them in 2 days. Edit...just got off phone and they say theyre out for delivery today. Wonder why I never got a ship confirmation email? I always do from ndc.

You can always check your Nike plus app too! They have all your orders on there

Funny enough, same thing happened with the pair I bought from NDC, and I didn't use a code. After four days passed with no word on shipping and my order status continuing to say "preparing to ship," I did an NDC chat and was told it takes up to four business days to ship. I replied that it normally does not take nearly that long, but that was all she could tell me. A few hours later, all the shipping updated and the shoes were delivered the very next day. Something is or was going on with their system. Nike email notified me today that my package had been delivered--four days after the fact.

Last edited:
Must've slid in just in time for the ebates.  Got $6 cash back on some GS Jordan VIs($84.99) and $19 back on the Jordan XI barons after $20 coupon.  Good lookin out bruh! 

Back
Top Bottom