Jordan 11 Low "Barons" - Spring 2017

If I remember correctly, these YCM stickers are like silica packs and are meant to prevent molds...? Any one else's Barons come with this sticker? First time I've seen anything added to a Jordan Box.
Yup, mine has that sticker too. Picked mine up in person at FinishLine.

Checked these out at the local FL, very underwhelmed. I'll cop a pair for my son when they hit sale prices

If I remember correctly, these YCM stickers are like silica packs and are meant to prevent molds...? Any one else's Barons come with this sticker? First time I've seen anything added to a Jordan Box.
After that KO mold fiasco, they started using a process by YCM to help prevent the mold issues.. Most shoes with canvas or nubuck, suede will have this sticker

I grabbed these and i like them, then again i usually like shoes most of NT hates

Last edited:
These OK Comfort Size!!! Fit Kinda Narrow Though If you wide Footed...

Last edited:
For all my military people, navy exchange have these online right now for $145. No tax, free shipping. Some sizes gone, so get your pair before it sells out.

NDC returned my wife's pair to sender without notification.

New arrival date is 6/6.

Money was taken out of my account on RD.

Sounds like the next cop will be at a 20% disco.

Rockin' these again on my day off today. Definitely a great shoe. I will say, they're different from other 11s I have. The Columbia lows are slightly more comfortable to me. The patent on these is very different from what I normally think of as patent leather. This seems to be nubuck with a plastic layer over the top of it. Nothing wrong with that, but different...much softer whereas patent leather is stiffer and keeps it's shape better. That said, this stuff doesn't really crease the same way. Moreso, it flexes and bends, but I'm not getting hard creases and this is after 3 days in these.

I like patent leather better than what's on these Barons, but I can see these being more durable in a way and looking better after lots of wears. I don't have 72-10s, so can anyone comment on how this holds up to the patent on those?

The patent leather cut in my pair is trash. It's a shame as both of my Columbia's have a solid cut.

Back
Top Bottom