Jordan 11 concord og legit check

They look legit to me. The toe box has the correct shapes and the 23 is the right size unlike the smaller size seen on fakes, but your kicks look legit dude! 

Jordan Concord 11...legit check plzz help
Bought off ebay yesterday...seller said he did a sole swap thats why there is no yellowing. Are these legit?
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Jordan Concord 11...legit check plzz help
Bought off ebay yesterday...seller said he did a sole swap thats why there is no yellowing. Are these legit?
GALLERY]
[/IMG]
Really dude? You guys REALLY gotta start using your noggins..They are gonna be fake bro, i can almost guarantee it.. just cancel the order and save yourself the headache..An if he did sole swap them( which he definitely didn't), it would be done with fakes, so the shoes are still half fake..

Really dude? You guys REALLY gotta start using your noggins..They are gonna be fake bro, i can almost guarantee it.. just cancel the order and save yourself the headache..An if he did sole swap them( which he definitely didn't), it would be done with fakes, so the shoes are still half fake..

I may have to agree if u look at the bottom that u posted the circle or oval in the heel is supposed to be centered in the bottom concord traction pad

On the real I totally agree with the the post about them being half fake Cuz the concords that came like thst have an ice blue bottom tho only jordan 11 that has a had a clear soles at 1 point were the space jams but those definitely would have been yellow by now Cuz I think they came out in 2000 where dis he say he got the sole from??

Said he had a friend that does restorations....
Had some beaters but the soles were good I guess

I had the lows and the sole was not that clear it was blue and a lil milky blue to boot so I dunno unless he got em off some futures

On the real I totally agree with the the post about them being half fake Cuz the concords that came like thst have an ice blue bottom tho only jordan 11 that has a had a clear soles at 1 point were the space jams but those definitely would have been yellow by now Cuz I think they came out in 2000 where dis he say he got the sole from??
Got them from the concord lows

Back
Top Bottom