Jordan 11 concord og legit check

Naw bruh np I'm a sneaker collector here to help other peeps in need bruh I was lost too even got took a few times

I think they look legit up to the sole that's where it looks fake to me and usually when u have a pair of beaters the sole is the first thing to go so I dunno how the sole would still be good but the top of the shoe be all trashed

Bhuffmon, your Concords are fake...everything about the sneaker is fake even the size sticker on side of box. Don't believe any of his made up lies. Call eBay and return them ASAP.

joejs82 joejs82
Damm I didn't see he had posted the box photo yeah bhuffmon bhuffmon they are fakes. Jordan brand would not release a shoe with sticker like that and also the sole thing is a tell tale sigh that they are fake

Bhuffmon, your Concords are fake...everything about the sneaker is fake even the size sticker on side of box. Don't believe any of his made up lies. Call eBay and return them ASAP.
Thanks bro...I think ima cancel my order didnt even notice that

@@bhuffmon you gotta be weary when people are selling shoes and they angles are far away they hope that u will overlook certain small things that you need to look like for. Things like the icey blue sole and that box sticker is garbage looks like my 7 year old did it

@@bhuffmon you gotta be weary when people are selling shoes and they angles are far away they hope that u will overlook certain small things that you need to look like for. Things like the icey blue sole and that box sticker is garbage looks like my 7 year old did it
Yeah now I know...I never bought any 11's damn thanks bro appreciate the help

I brought my 1st fake concords just a year ago around this time for 300 on eBay. If your looking for ds concords they usually go for 400-500. Watch YouTube real vs fakes then u will kno how to spot legit/fake.

I brought my 1st fake concords just a year ago around this time for 300 on eBay. If your looking for ds concords they usually go for 400-500. Watch YouTube real vs fakes then u will kno how to spot legit/fake.
Ok coo now I know... Thanks again bro for the help

Back
Top Bottom