Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I unds the whites on July 4th and also saw Transformers that day.  I didn't even realize the red and blue connection to Optimus Prime until some kid said it.

I unds my Chicago  1s for Guardians of the Galaxy though.
LOL you guys are linking your shoes to movies?

LOL you guys are linking your shoes to movies?
It's not like that.  I just haven't had the time to wear my kicks.  I've been getting that overtime at work for most of this year. 

The upside is I always have money for releases.

The down side is not having time to enjoy my kicks so going to see a movie is like a special event for me.

The LM release was different because it was the perfect shoe to rock on the 4th of July.  It just so happen that I also saw a movie that day.

However, I will rock the black LMs when Star Wars comes out.  Along with a retro Star Wars shirt. 
mean.gif
  This will happen.  I am a Star Wars geek.

Last edited:
It's not like that.  I just haven't had the time to wear my kicks.  I've been getting that overtime at work for most of this year. 

The upside is I always have money for releases.

The down side is not having time to enjoy my kicks so going to see a movie is like a special event for me.

The LM release was different because it was the perfect shoe to rock on the 4th of July.  It just so happen that I also saw a movie that day.

However, I will rock the black LMs when Star Wars comes out.  Along with a retro Star Wars shirt.  :smh:   This will happen.  I am a Star Wars geek.

I understand. Use to be in that position but since I switched to a office where casual wears are aloud I'm bringing everything out!
At least I try to. I don't feel comfortable with icy bottoms all day. OCD status lol.

does anyone know where i can get size 8 or 8.5? im looking fir both pairs

Last edited:
Anyone in ny wearing their pairs yet? months in and ive seen just one person w them. I hold on wearing some g r pairs but these id have to wear the week of

CA here.
Everyone is wearing them here, maybe it's the weather.
Mostly the painted versions, but some have been seen with no paint.
Flossers, Skaters, etc...
Just haven't seen any chicks wear these; Not one since they have been released.

Back
Top Bottom