Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i'm surprised Greenhouse got pairs of these

used to go to school down there (Virginia Tech) and nobody is there during the summertime

no wonder they were taking phone orders 
laugh.gif

It's funny, I went from HAVING to have these Saturday to being patient with waiting today.

One thing ive noticed, Whites are going for less than the Blacks. Ive seen several pairs of the White pair on ebay for $275 shipped and the Black pair im seeing for around $325 shipped on average. Im going to wait it out for a few weeks and see what happens.

i just checked my paypal and the guy i bought from through paypal that i saw on ebay was from spain 
laugh.gif

i jumped on 300 so fast i didnt realize it 

Should I pull the trigger for 275 for a white pair? Any chance these will go down in price next week?
Do it!! I messaged a couple of sellers on eBay trying to get them to drop to $275 and it doesn't seem like they'll let them go for no less than $300! 

Last edited:
I don't see these going down too much further than the prices now $280 - $320 shipped depending on color. I have noticed that the black seem to be slightly higher in price than the whites right now for whatever that's worth.

I'm aiming for $525/575MAX for a size 13 set....

Hopefully.... 

in a couple years deadstock pairs of these are gonna be worth a fortune after everyone destroys these trying to create Breds and Royals

All the people who did that, must didn't think it out first.

They essentially ruined a pair of kicks and stopped people from getting them who wanted them as is.

They thought they could get royals and reds for $300 :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom