Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

All the people who did that, must didn't think it out first.

They essentially ruined a pair of kicks and stopped people from getting them who wanted them as is.

They thought they could get royals and red for $300 :smh:

Agree people are just copping and going to town assuming it's as easy as wiping a counter top

I'm keeping my white pair as is; I love the way they look

All the people who did that, must didn't think it out first.

They essentially ruined a pair of kicks and stopped people from getting them who wanted them as is.

They thought they could get royals and reds for $300 :smh:

AINT THAT THE TRUTH.... :smokin

Last edited:
Glad to have the set. 11.5 on eBay typically carries a small premium over 11's, seeing as how they're produced in smaller quantities. That said, $159 from NDC for Black, $315 for White on the bay. $474 total for the pack...can't complain too much. I hate paying resell on anything, but these were worth it. I'm done until November.

Conjured up just before leaving to my procedure[emoji]128077[/emoji]
2587xnl.jpg

My unique touch that I might paint on my LM's once I get back in a week.

paint over the paint? :nerd:

GL on the procedure too baby J's

So how did everyone's attempts go? Seems like a lot of people got them, some way or another.

I woke up at 4:45AM because I set my alarm and forgot to turn it off but decided to past at the last minute. I couldn't even justify to myself, let alone my girl, with having the Breds, Royals, JPack, AND these...

Funny, she was trying to get me to see the lack of sense in it and I didn't realize it until I actually woke up as if I was going to try and cop. LOL.

Bwahaha u did! Oh man I wish I would have know so that I don't have to pay the eBay fees... Damn lol

One of the few that won both colorways at Blades NYC. I need to really chase down the first release now.

Not a big fan of the way the white pair looks in person, but hopefully that changes after a few wears.

So how did everyone's attempts go? Seems like a lot of people got them, some way or another.

I woke up at 4:45AM because I set my alarm and forgot to turn it off but decided to past at the last minute. I couldn't even justify to myself, let alone my girl, with having the Breds, Royals, JPack, AND these...

Funny, she was trying to get me to see the lack of sense in it and I didn't realize it until I actually woke up as if I was going to try and cop. LOL.

Thats what we have been trying to say. If you are trying to get blk/red and royal it does not make sense.

If you want to do something unique or enjoy them for what they are, then they are worth every penny.

Sorry you don't "just happen" to have a couple extra pairs. Sorry you knew what you were doing. Not knocking it, just don't sugar coat it.

Greetings. Back on NT after a LONG hiatus. Glad to see ya'll are still in full force! I really appreciate all the helpful information posted on here. I struck out on NDC, but got a black pair from that site in Spain on Saturday despite their issues with payment/check out. Good thing I can still read and write spanish. Persistence definitely paid off! :smokin I'm now off to hunt down a pair of whites for a decent resale price (is there such a thing?)

Good luck to everyone else still on the hunt! 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom