Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA...now that is a rare pair!

Anyone wondering if this paint is cancerous? I just touched a shoe and put my hand in a bag of chips...
I'm sure the chips will get you before the shoes.
715.gif

I think it's a matter of preference between LM and Banned quality wise.

Banned are softer and pebble textured. LM stiffer and not smooth like 2013.

When I pulled out LM it just makes you wonder why can't they do quality like this all the time?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I wonder about the same.  Chicago was the worst one out of all.  Imagine if they put this type of material on Chicago...

My friend from Nike JPN just told me that another "Original" reissue of AJ1 bred by HTM with genuine leather.

Hiroshi Fujiwara just post a pic on his intstagram.

Welp, looks like my pair for $260 fell through, seller is flaking and not answering my text :smh: after we agreed on a price and a meet up location

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is a rep.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Let people wear their damb shoes however they want to wear them, whatever they want to do is their business. Personally I'm going to wear them the way they were intended to be. Its such a great concept on an iconic pair of shoes and you gotta give Nike props. I can see why people want to get rid of the paint but you are ruining one of the best concepts to date just to get close to something else. My $.02

you can get a pair now for below $300-320 just gotta keep an eye. Theres been plenty of people posting deals that they picked up @ $250 yesterday

I agree , wait these will fall bad ! I want to say to at least 220 . People will realize how dumb they were to take off the paint especially on the whites ! And will want to sale .

Anyone in LA area with a black 9.5 for a 10 [emoji]128556[/emoji] lol

Let people wear their damb shoes however they want to wear them, whatever they want to do is their business. Personally I'm going to wear them the way they were intended to be. Its such a great concept on an iconic pair of shoes and you gotta give Nike props. I can see why people want to get rid of the paint but you are ruining one of the best concepts to date just to get close to something else. My $.02

Agree.

yea the concept is dope, I agree. but seriously how awesome would blk/red sbs and blk/royal sbs aj1s be.
nthat.gif
Im for sure gonna wear them the way they were meant to be worn. ill beat em up. but along the road I may decide to send em to a customizer and just get them into blk/reds and blk/royals. if it could be done cleanly for a decent price Id really consider it.

you can get a pair now for below $300-320 just gotta keep an eye. Theres been plenty of people posting deals that they picked up @ $250 yesterday

I agree , wait these will fall bad ! I want to say to at least 220 . People will realize how dumb they were to take off the paint especially on the whites ! And will want to sale .

Anyone in LA area with a black 9.5 for a 10 [emoji]128556[/emoji] lol

i dont pay resell but id be tempted to get both pairs if i can find em at $200 each

wont happen but w/e

might have landed a steal last night that ill post soon thats better than these anyways :lol:

You can really tell who didnt get a pair and who did. Lol. Let people live yo. I hope these dont go below 300 for all you salty people.

I think whites with the natural fade will look better than the blacks (change will be more dramatic and pronounced)

I also think that if you want to just take off all the paint and ruin the great concept behind the shoe then the black pair is better for you. 
tongue.gif

NTNY gave out wrist bands, you talk to the SAs and they act like they don't know what your talking about when you ask them how they're handling it.

I have a ton of white shoes, that's why I passed on them. Wouldn't mind picking them up in the future. The black were a must for me.

The skate shop charged 200. I don't really see these settling below $300. If you're going to try this is the week though. I know some ppl will be scrambling for extra money with all the drops Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom