Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

To all those that got cancelled and missed out, no worries. Luckily Nike drops a hype release every other weekend. Just cop the next pair u dont like and use them as trade bait. The fight will never end so long as Nike keeps supplying us with ammo. At least thats how I look at it. Keep ya head up!

I wonder if its possible to start a group where we could straight look out for eachother. One person gets an extra pair and sells for box in exchange for someone looking out for him/her. Greed would probably take over though.

I wonder if its possible to start a group where we could straight look out for eachother. One person gets an extra pair and sells for box in exchange for someone looking out for him/her. Greed would probably take over though.
this would be nice, but sadly there's not to many of us out there anymore 
tired.gif

My SM order says completed, but no shipping confirmation email yet. They usually ship pretty fast, anyway (and no customs).

Guys clown on folks with ferocity that wear 2 different CW for fun. Release em as a JB/SB collab, throw a QS on em and those same cats be thirsty. Nike got this figured in a serious way

I checked out with PayPal. They took the funds today so it must have shipped.
Haven't got ship conf yet

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked out with PayPal. They took the funds today so it must have shipped.
Haven't got ship conf yet

i just checked my paypal and it went from temp to completed, so i see what you guys are saying

still not holding my breath

after getting denied an rsvp at ntny, just might not be in the cards for these joints

Last edited:
i just checked my paypal and it went from temp to completed, so i see what you guys are saying

still not holding my breath

after getting denied an rsvp at ntny, just might not be in the cards for these joints
I have an account at sm which says completed. The PayPal transaction was completed today. They said they charge once shipped. I have no ship email though.

You won't get an email from them in my experience, only FedEx. Probably shipped some of them today and the rest tomorrow.

So I got my pair at  a short campout. I come alone and mine is the 10th chair so Im like yes scored, I'm good. So us first 10 dudes are all buddy buddy and the core group of this campout because no one else showed up until hours later then the line went bananas. So we all start talking about what sizes each other was and it was basically all different ones so looks like no one is stepping on each others toes. I was the only 10.5 in line so even more of a guarantee in my mind.

Well the shop opens up and they let a couple in at a time so me and the two dudes in front of me walk in and we all stand closely together near the register. The guy at the register asks what sizes are you and the first dude says 10.5 and Im like wtf haha you lying mofo. So he buys his and walks out and doesn't look at me. Then the next dude walks up and says 10.5 again and pays for it and walks past me with his head down.

Moral of the story if someone asks you you're size at a campout just lie lmao. I ended up getting an 11 since these busters took my size, it all worked out though because i tried my boys 10.5 and it was too tight.

Back
Top Bottom