Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

yoooo I need someone to make a gif with triple h giving someone the pedigree but having the scene logo as their head lol. it sucked d*ck dude not gonna lie lol. they only took care of the one that broke the gum and was impacted, and the dentist didn't give me enough novacane at first. took me about 7 shots of novacane to not feel anything. not looking forward to my other 3.
Damn 
sick.gif

I'm planning to get all 4 pulled at once within the next few weeks.

tired.gif

Damn,I have to get all 4 out this year.They are all through the gum at atleast.

I got 3 deep fillings done 2 months ago with no shots or novacane.Dumbest thing ever lol.That ish hurt so much lol.

After that I cut out a ton of sugar and only drink about 6 ounces of juice a day and the rest is all water.Lost weight and teeth are in better shape.

Moral of the story is I know get my teeth cleaned every 6 months faithfully lol

Last edited:

Damn,I have to get all 4 out this year.They are all through the gum at atleast.

I got 3 deep fillings done 2 months ago with no shots or novacane.Dumbest thing ever lol.That ish hurt so much lol.

After that I cut out a ton of sugar and only drink about 6 ounces of juice a day and the rest is all water.Lost weight and teeth are in better shape.

Moral of the story is I know get my teeth cleaned every 6 months faithfully lol
YO FORGET THAT, I'M GETTING KNOCKED OUT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE LOL. DUDE TOLD ME TO GRAB HIS ARM IF I COULD FEEL ANYTHING BESIDES PRESSURE. MY DAWG I GRABBED BRUH'S ARM TWICE AND TOLD HIM TO GIVE ME AN IV AND LET ME GO TO SLEEP AND INSTEAD HE HIT ME WITH MORE NOVACANE. IM DONE B, IM GOING TO SLEEP FOR MY OTHER WISDOM TEETH AND FILLINGS.

HAHJAHJAHJAHJHAHAHAHa.Man I turned straight b*** when he got to the 3rd tooth.I couldnt take it no more.It was so much decay that it almost turned into a root canal lol.He hit me when that medicine and it was lovely the rest of the procedure lol.Left side of my face was numb as hell tho lol.

Last edited:

HAHJAHJAHJAHJHAHAHAHa.Man I turned straight b*** when he got to the 3rd tooth.I couldnt take it no more.It was so much decay that it almost turned into a root canal lol.He hit me when that medicine and it was lovely the rest of the procedure lol.Left side of my face was numb as hell tho lol.
yeah bro, I'm usually against taking drugs or getting knocked out but forget it bro, I'm not trying to feel anything. homie straight hit my joint with a hammer like 3 times and I totally felt it. Forget that, i'm straight going to sleep for anything else. I'm scarred for life now haha. Idc man. My face was like numb for like 6 hours after the operation lol.

Just found out my local skate shop did raffles. When I called yesterday they said FCFS |I

Last edited:
Anyone care to share or PM me what SM site was? Is that where people got them for 175 shipped to the US? I have other sites to share.

If anyone has family in Brasil, you can still cop on the brasillian page. I've been trying to hack this for a while now...you have to have a brasillian social security code (cpf) to set up a user account so no luck. tantalizingly close

http://www.nike.com.br/TENIS-JORDAN-1-SB-QS-268932.html

The tweet went out about an hour ago so the sell-out process has been considerably slow compared to what I expect for the US release. This does give me some ideas though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom