Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I'd cop. That's basically Breds and Royals for $100 a piece. Just hit them with another dose of acetone and then re-condition the uppers and you're straight
nthat.gif

I'd cop. That's basically Breds and Royals for $100 a piece. Just hit them with another dose of acetone and then re-condition the uppers and you're straight
nthat.gif
take the black pair if anything. white pair stitching just dont look good

Too good to be true usually is. It was worth a try though. He'll probably repost them soon for double what he was asking. Or it was just a way to lure potential local buyers into getting robbed.

335 is great compared to ebay, im trying to stay under 300 for them tho
I dont think we can get them for under 300 DS anymore. someone offered me $285 shipped for sz 9 VNDS, couldnt pull the trigger. I need it lower than that if its already used.

I dont think we can get them for under 300 DS anymore. someone offered me $285 shipped for sz 9 VNDS, couldnt pull the trigger. I need it lower than that if its already used.
well the blacks are more popular, I literally found the white DS at 270$ friday and Ill get them tmrw. Gotta stay optimistic and patient. And also u gotta hit up these ebay sellers and try to go direct thru paypal

well the blacks are more popular, I literally found the white DS at 270$ friday and Ill get them tmrw. Gotta stay optimistic and patient. And also u gotta hit up these ebay sellers and try to go direct thru paypal
Yep, i got the sz 9.5 thru ebay. bidding started at 300. left him a message and he wanted 335 thru paypal. i dont know if I should pull the trigger and be extra patient on these. where do u look for your kicks if I may ask? I want to double up on my whites because they are my favorite color.

Last edited:

damn man, every seller i message will not budge

I always try to message with the math.

For example:

Hey you have these listed at 300, if be willing to go 270 PayPal invoice, since eBay would be taking $30 in fees from you anyway.

Then I'll hit up every seller that has my size with the same message

I always try to message with the math.

For example:

Hey you have these listed at 300, if be willing to go 270 PayPal invoice, since eBay would be taking $30 in fees from you anyway.

Then I'll hit up every seller that has my size with the same message
Sellers have nothing to gain from this math. At the end of the day they're tetting the same amount but losing on feedback.

At this point all the past and present ebay sellers of the black pair in my size refuse to even entertain a paypal offer.

Sellers have nothing to gain from this math. At the end of the day they're tetting the same amount but losing on feedback.
Thats true, if you want to have a seller budge, they should gain something from the paypal offer. If someone offered me that I'd reject them as well since I gain nothing

They gain the immediate sale of shoe for the same projected profit. I can understand why it might not help on these with them being so scarce but I've bought other shoes doing this.

But there for sure are people who would rather not sell the shoes that way.

at least half of the people who buy shoes on eBay don't leave feedback anyways :lol:

Back
Top Bottom