Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

To be completely literal doesn't Dead stock = mean sold out at all retailers and only available by reseller who birthed the term. So before that people where actually able to try on shoes and walk around the store with them.

Last edited:
To be completely literal doesn't Dead stock = mean sold out at all retailers and only available by reseller who birthed the term. So before that people where actually able to try on shoes and walk around the store with them.
Im pretty sure thats a negative.

Yes, this is what deadstock MEANS right now in every place except in the sneaker community. 

^does unlacing a shoe automatically mean its not ds anymore?

sure aint factory laced anymore...
expect a lowball offer pm
not srs
sure aint factory laced anymore...
expect a lowball offer pm
not srs
Now you guys are going to try & tell me, that just because you took the laces that came with the shoe off to put other ones on, that particular shoe is no longer dead stock? Even if shoes were never WORN How are you gonna go & consider it unds'd? Ofc the shoe laces are going to be MORE than accessible. Just trying to understand sneaker ethics here.

"techinally they arent ds anymore"...... but whats eon's worse than that is the VVvvvvnds ******** its either ds never worn or used

I have all three pairs, and they all are still DS. Can't wear them yet until I get back from my deployment, but I wonder which pair I should wear first. Hmmmmmm decisions decisions

I'm gonna choose to wear my Craig Stecyk pair first. If that helps. :smile:

I just copped a DS pack from @Retro707  

nthat.gif
 Caint wait!

Blacks in a 13 are going through the roof on prices making me want to cop now. Wait to see how I do with the DBs first.

Back
Top Bottom