Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

nerd.gif
 wonder where

I have all three pairs, and they all are still DS. Can't wear them yet until I get back from my deployment, but I wonder which pair I should wear first. Hmmmmmm decisions decisions

this is probably my favorite shoe to release this year and one of my top 3 in my collection, I wish I could have gotten the chance to get them for retail but paid resell price, this pair has small drag, wish I had another pair on ice
Agreed! I have both pairs (1 black and 2 whites) and I like the white's the most... 

the blacks look best as is. i wish i could get another pair of the blacks just to stock. the best release of the year so far

The story of my black LM's.

I had just gotten in to Jordans when i saw a pic on IG on the air jordan 1 breds, I just needed them, so I searched and got some info, realised they where limited, thought to myself why would nike do this to me? I gave up but instead i started to research more about this. Started to learn more about Nike and Jordans. Then at around April I saw this photo on IG of the LM's , I didnt understand the secret behind them I saw them as the distressed pic, and thought it was awesome, thought they came that way. I dont think it was untill some days before the release I realised the paint came of and they hid breds and royals under them mismatched. 

It was my first release ever and I had no idea what to do, thought they would drop on NDC at midnight but they didnt.  The next day i woke up all rested out at around 11am checked NDC, sold out. Imagine my face when I saw that. Found out that a local store had them in at 10am the clock was about 11:10 at this time and i rushed on there site to realise they had already come in and been sold out in less then an hour, I hadnt realised by this time how hyped they were. I had grief in my heart. Then out of the blue 2 days later I just went on my local stores website again and found them, a size 10 exactly what I needed, the last pair.

The End.

2 months later I bought the white pair for 15$ over retail. 

I donnu why I wrote this but I had nothing better to do. Maybe someone will enjoy.

To me these are the best release ever. Period. I do have the breds from last year, and those are my all time favorite shoe/cw but these are just awesome.

hummmm
jokers
knicks
bhm
ls white/gray
dave white
gucci
yots
all blk
xq
olive
white barron
hare vii x1
Damn son, you sure know your AJ1s. Personally I feel they have been whored out to just about every color/team/person/brand out there, even ******* companies that makes dog kennels probably has their own coloreay with this shoe, so much that it has lost it's nostalgia with me & I will never again be able to follow them like I once did. I do know the color ways that are original but that's it. I'm a proud owner of the Chicago 1's though, in patented leather & normal leather.

^does unlacing a shoe automatically mean its not ds anymore?

sure aint factory laced anymore...
expect a lowball offer pm
not srs
sure aint factory laced anymore...
expect a lowball offer pm
not srs
Now you guys are going to try & tell me, that just because you took the laces that came with the shoe off to put other ones on, that particular shoe is no longer dead stock? Even if shoes were never WORN How are you gonna go & consider it unds'd? Ofc the shoe laces are going to be MORE than accessible. Just trying to understand sneaker ethics here.

Now you guys are going to try & tell me, that just because you took the laces that came with the shoe off to put other ones on, that particular shoe is no longer dead stock? Even if shoes were never WORN How are you gonna go & consider it unds'd? Ofc the shoe laces are going to be MORE than accessible. Just trying to understand sneaker ethics here.

Ds is factory laced, never tried on.

Back
Top Bottom