Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Revert shipped my pair, but they messed up the shipping address. Now i am afraid i cannot get the shoes.
mad.gif

Well call Nike and complain, the shop that sold em to you didn't make the shoe lol. I doubt a shop is going to check every pair...

Complaining to Nike won't do anything except giving him the refund (retail) for a return. I doubt he would want to give them up for retail even if they are messed up.

I like my white pair better. Already have breds royals shadows and multiples at that, all black based. Makes me appreciate the white pair much more.

Last edited:
white pair looks better with all white sb laces out of the box. Once the red and blue start showing ill probably swap with colored laces

Royal bottoms with Bred tops? That just isn't right
Communicate w/ em first. Had to double check 5lab3s I bought to make sure they're real. But I've had an issue before where it wasn't DS and missing stuff, the guy fixed it right away. I would still go for the refund (I don't consider this a super rare anomaly, just bad quality control)-- I just don't think a straight claim is necessary. Just email em, they'll accommodate you obviously. 

I like my white pair better. Already have breds royals shadows and multiples at that, all black based. Makes me appreciate the white pair much more.

Only if the white pair had black stitches and white AJ wing logo... Nike totally dropped the ball not keeping the colorways in the OG format underneath the paint.

Hold so the leather on this shoes is far better than the 2013 BRED and ROYALS

can anyone confirm this.

This is fascinating. 

Anybody notice that quality consistency seems better on the black pair than the white pair? My white pair doesn't seem as good as my black pair.

Only if the white pair had black stitches and white AJ wing logo... Nike totally dropped the ball not keeping the colorways in the OG format underneath the paint.

But why would they do that they want you to still "NEED" the real deal royal and blk/red

just sold my prelude v's, so i pulled the trigger on a black pair resale...got impatient. not to mention the eBay rewards came in at almost $30 from the promo.

originally wanted the white, but i have a hard time justifying resell for em even though they were the ones i was going for initially.

finally.

Lol why are people still complaining that these are not just black/red and Royals with paint on them? It's a concept and it was executed nicely. In my opinion white came out better because it was more unique, the black ones just look like they came out of a house fire. The white pair looks good with the white accents because you're not supposed to dunk the shoes in acetone to remove what they've done... It's supposed to wear off naturally in certain spots from continuous use and wear, and when it does it looks nice. People trying to make them into something they're not.

But why would they do that they want you to still "NEED" the real deal royal and blk/red

Because the concept of the shoes was wearing painted shoes that revealed a mismatch pair of OG royals and breds. If the didn't want you to match them to make them a royal or bred set they wouldn't have done the Black Royals in right pair and White Royals in left pair.

Its about the conformity AFTER it is worn and the paint is off.

Anybody notice that quality consistency seems better on the black pair than the white pair? My white pair doesn't seem as good as my black pair.
Not just you, thats everybody's white pair.  I looked over my black pair for no less than 5 minutes, after 45 seconds I threw the white pair in a corner.

I was disappointed.

So sick in person!!  Anyone elses INsoles flip flopped? Lol. 

View media item 1021858

I've seen lots of people with there insoles flipped. The picture nike released showed the insoles matching the soles and the tongue colors.
But I've also noticed that the original nike pictures had Black AJ1 wing logo on the white pairs and that is not the case for what hey released. So I don't know if having the insoles different color is right or wrong.

Back
Top Bottom