Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So I had an idea...cuz I'm not really diggin these being all black. Gonna purchase a white set and then get breds and royals. Going to give the royals to my friend who goes to duke and keep the breds. Then gonna have my cousin do a university of maryland them on the breds and then a duke theme for my homie. Think it would be a cool lil rivalry pack (even though we're no longer a nike sponsored school)

you serious fam?!
if they're a 8.5/9 slide them my way instead of destroying them.

srs :nerd:

Last edited:
this might be off topic, but why do some stores charge VAT and some discount VAT fees?  I could have sworn that I ordered from UK before and received a discount VAT.....

this might be off topic, but why do some stores charge VAT and some discount VAT fees?  I could have sworn that I ordered from UK before and received a discount VAT.....
Depends on the store, they majority that do discount are the most popular.  Hanon, end, and urban industry are a few.

While there are a bunch of stores that don't care, your going to pay what they pay.

Last edited:
I think the whites look good. Just don't expect a flawless pair. I have a bunch of extra laces I am going to try out on both pairs too.

Just joined NT, was trying to see if anyone seen a pair like the one I received from OSNEAKER. They are very different than the one I received from Nike. Looks like the sole of the shoes are swapped. Should I file a PayPal claim?

OSNEAKER PAIR

OSNEAKER PAIR (the royal pair got a bred sole and vice versa)

NIKE PAIR

NIKE PAIR

Just joined NT, was trying to see if anyone seen a pair like the one I received from OSNEAKER. They are very different than the one I received from Nike. Looks like the sole of the shoes are swapped. Should I file a PayPal claim?

what the hell? :rofl: :rofl:
hell yes you should file a claim

I wouldn't file a claim. They just sent you a rare shoe. You can now swap with your other pair and have two royal bottoms.

When I first pulled the shoes out the box I was like WTF? Specially when I compared them to the Nike.com pair. Oh well I guess its just my luck. Just hope my black pair that is being delivered tomorrow went through better quality control.

Last edited:
Well call Nike and complain, the shop that sold em to you didn't make the shoe lol. I doubt a shop is going to check every pair...

Back
Top Bottom