Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

2 cent in the whole buying and selling this is thru paypal, I get a pair of lebron 11 for a friend. Seller and I agree on a price he sends me the invoce I pay it with in mins, I wait after that 4 days no shipping I text no answer, call no answer, dude lets me know he is caught up at work ok I let it slide, he finally send them to me on Friday, they finally arrive, I set the box to the side since my friend is in vacation, to make the story short turns out this dude send me two different size shoes, has the nerve to tell me he check them and are both the same size, sadly I'm still waiting on my refund and it's been a almost 2 weeks since I send them back. Pp case opened already.

Scumbag sellers, I don't understand how people think it's OK to play with other peoples money, or feel as though they are doing you a favor.

Because when they release the "remastered" version the people who purchased the last release will want to get those too.
If they remaster the 1s they'll sucker me into a 2 pair minimum policy 
happy.gif

Scumbag sellers, I don't understand how people think it's OK to play with other peoples money, or feel as though they are doing you a favor.
Always check their feedback and usually, in most cases, I DO NOT deal with anyone who has less than 75 or so POSITIVE feedbacks! If they do have have ANY negative feedbacks, investigate further and see why, and WHO left negative feedback, and for WHAT!? In most cases you can identify who's REAL and who's NOT!

One thing you cant do is get caught up in the fact the seller has a shoe you may desperately want or a to good to be true scenario, I doubt every M F R I cant actually see regardless of how great his feedback may be...shady WORLD we live in ya'll!! 

here are some more pics of pairs that have been "touched up"...idk what to call it haha

video_image-221834.jpg

video_image-221833.jpg

video_image-221827.jpg

video_image-221795.jpg

i really like how these black pairs look. A1

video_image-221831.jpg

Always check their feedback and usually, in most cases, I DO NOT deal with anyone who has less than 75 or so POSITIVE feedbacks! If they do have have ANY negative feedbacks, investigate further and see why, and WHO left negative feedback, and for WHAT!? In most cases you can identify who's REAL and who's NOT!

One thing you cant do is get caught up in the fact the seller has a shoe you may desperately want or a to good to be true scenario, I doubt every M F R I cant actually see regardless of how great his feedback may be...shady WORLD we live in ya'll!! 
I agree with this but 75 is alot, I have only have 39 but Its mainly people who do not leave feedback. I usually look for someone with atleast 15 positive feedback and atleast half from selling.

Do you guys feels uneasy when you get a message on NT about a pair of shoes you're selling and that person only signed up today?
I feel like most buyers are lurkers,  they only make an account to PM you for the purchase then are right back to lurking. 

i wanted the black pair but the car is in the shop = no cop lol oh well atleast im getting a brand new engine for my 88 vette for $500, cant beat that with a stick

Back
Top Bottom