Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i just checked my orders on these form NDC my white pair came out to 144 w/ free 2 day shipping and tax but my black pair came out to 159 with standard shipping+tax. not sure how, i didnt enter any vouchers

white pair came in this morning....black pair on the way!

really happy i got them, have been wearing them the whole day now, so the soles are dirty ^^

i just checked my orders on these form NDC my white pair came out to 144 w/ free 2 day shipping and tax but my black pair came out to 159 with standard shipping+tax. not sure how, i didnt enter any vouchers

bruh it doesnt matter
you got BOTH for RETAIL on NDC!
some dudes paid $300 for a single pair

Last edited:

Nike UK finally shipped.
yepp it's because they wait for the payment to clear so the transaction can be posted....I know your ways 
roll.gif
lol

Got my pairs in, and I will say the references to the banned quality leather are 100% accurate. I seriously can't say which better, I do think the banned is a little thicker but the LM's seem a tad softer. I am definetly glad I snagged these and didn't pass like I originally intended (not because I didn't like them,but due to the fact that so much was releasing in such a short span.

The RTTG's arent on the same level and the 2013 OG 1s are no where near it. I can take other shots if someone wants.

Do you guys feels uneasy when you get a message on NT about a pair of shoes you're selling and that person only signed up today?

why couldnt they use that leather on the royals and breds 
mean.gif
Why wouldn't they use it on all releases, ill be honest I hope this is the "Remastered" Leather. If so I will legit be interested in just about all of the remaster retro's next year.

Do you guys feels uneasy when you get a message on NT about a pair of shoes you're selling and that person only signed up today?

Nope. As long as he pays and as soon as I send the invoice. Confirmed address and fed ex ground insured. Any funny business I reroute that back and deduct shipping costs from his refund. State that in your terms and agreements. Never had anyone try me when I state that. Had flakes, but no fishy stuff from paid buyers.

We are all talking about buyers. But what about sellers. I paid 310 for a black pair on sunday, they still haven't shipped stating some excuses.

Well guess what, the prices have dropped. If they don't ship today i'm requesting refund.

We are all talking about buyers. But what about sellers. I paid 310 for a black pair on sunday, they still haven't shipped stating some excuses.

Well guess what, the prices have dropped. If they don't ship today i'm requesting refund.
they shoulve been out for delivery this morning if you paid sunday

The listing said they were on hand. Pictures looked like theirs and they told me condition of the shoe. So if they didn't have them on hand they were lying.

Back
Top Bottom