Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

search
I just met up with the guy. 270 for one pair cheaper if u buy more. Legit guy
haha he told me he was meeting up to sell the 10.5.

so tempted to double up on the 11, but held off.  should really focus on getting the black pair

maybe I should have doubled up on the black 
mean.gif

search
haha he told me he was meeting up to sell the 10.5.

so tempted to double up on the 11, but held off.  should really focus on getting the black pair

Haha ic. Ultimately I'm swapping these for size 9 black from a friend...and he was the lowest price I found.

I currently own one black pair. About to lock up a deal on the whites in a trade with a fellow NTer.

Looking to definitely double up on the pack. Quality like this doesn't come around very often.

Heavily considering offing my extra pair of black/red 1s for these. Especially since these are gonna be impossible to find at a good price down the road. DS or bust with these man, can't be copping used pairs of these

I think a lot of people don't know that the white pair has white stitching. I guess they could paint it.. but they're in for a rude surprise.

I currently own one black pair. About to lock up a deal on the whites in a trade with a fellow NTer.

Looking to definitely double up on the pack. Quality like this doesn't come around very often.

Heavily considering offing my extra pair of black/red 1s for these. Especially since these are gonna be impossible to find at a good price down the road. DS or bust with these man, can't be copping used pairs of these

Dont off your bred 1s my man.

-They re in og form
-Sneaker that changed everything
-If the LMs fetch great prices in the future , then what price a non gm pair of breds will...?Especially after 3-4 years when the market is dry as $#%^ (and the next re-release of it wayyyyy down the line ) .Check what the Royals are fetching now...

And finally:

View media item 1018479

I TELL YA. DON'T DO IT.

hell no dont off any blk/red 1's fam

Dont off your bred 1s my man.

-They re in og form
-Sneaker that changed everything
-If the LMs fetch great prices in the future , then what price a non gm pair of breds will...?Especially after 3-4 years when the market is dry as $#%^ (and the next re-release of it wayyyyy down the line ) .Check what the Royals are fetching now...

And finally:

I TELL YA. DON'T DO IT.
True true. luckily i have two pairs.

Black supreme foams it is.

I'm hoping to lock down some of these WTKDs and trade them for some more LMs. These keep growing on me more and more........

this will be worth more than Bred 1's in a few years because these won't be retro'ed and I bet we see Bred 1's return by 2018 at the latest

True true. luckily i have two pairs.

Black supreme foams it is.

I have two pairs too.

If I was to keep two sneakers from my whole collection would be these and the concords.

They mean the most to me , and they are the most iconic of the Jordan line IMO.

Also coldcity coldcity skb1041 skb1041 great minds think alike fambs . :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom