Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

For some reason, no shots fired at all, this reminds me of when the KD VI Florals drop and this NTer met up locally to sell his pair. The buyer shows up short on cash and asks if he could take a picture of the shoes to put on IG because he told his friends he was getting them

my god :rofl:

Hi guys, again Tim here from Ben-G.nl

Sincere apologies again :frown:. Ill explain what happened: SFLAV ordered a sz 10 yesterday and missed out but he was lucky when a sz 12 White came in. I decided to give him those. When I processed this in our system it reinserted his sz 10 Black back onto the website. And thats when the trouble started. 

My mistake, should have paid more attention to the website at the moment of processing. Everyone will be refunded as soon as I can. 

Again, sorry. Tried to make someone happy with a white version, ended up screwing 6 more people over...

dude I bought my white 1's off eBay was not responding to emails or messages so I got his # and gave his pop's a call; dude shipped the shoes ASAP and gave me the tracking

I hope he's getting a whooping right now because he def was about to try and rip me off

Got thru on Slam City on the whit pair
It was you 
mad.gif

how are you guys getting through on Slam?

everytime i try to check out i get an error about my "State"

Hi guys, again Tim here from Ben-G.nl

Sincere apologies again :frown:. Ill explain what happened: SFLAV ordered a sz 10 yesterday and missed out but he was lucky when a sz 12 White came in. I decided to give him those. When I processed this in our system it reinserted his sz 10 Black back onto the website. And thats when the trouble started. 

My mistake, should have paid more attention to the website at the moment of processing. Everyone will be refunded as soon as I can. 

Again, sorry. Tried to make someone happy with a white version, ended up screwing 6 more people over...
Thanks for taking the time to reply Tim.

dude I bought my white 1's off eBay was not responding to emails or messages so I got his # and gave his pop's a call; dude shipped the shoes ASAP and gave me the tracking

I hope he's getting a whooping right now because he def was about to try and rip me off

foul *** fleabayers

let me borrow your girl so i can take pics with her and post them on my ig like she's mine

:lol:
she leaving vnds & better come back like that :rofl:

lol

Back
Top Bottom