Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Pairs just came in, will post pics in a min. Quality is as goodas everyone says. Im in love. Any specific things people wanna see?

Anyone wanna give me a quick summary on buying/selling through paypal invoice on ebay? How safe is it and how do I avoid getting scammed?
When selling always upload a tracking number and use signature conformation on more expensive items. There is a scam where the buyer can claim they never received the package and open a case with paypal, without tracking you will have no way to prove you sent the item and paypal will most likely debit your account. 

Last edited:
Pairs just came in, will post pics in a min. Quality is as goodas everyone says. Im in love. Any specific things people wanna see?
them in my hands 
roll.gif

congrats 
smokin.gif

southside skateshop just called and told me my roommate won a size 8 in black in the RE-raffle...supposedly someone didnt pick up their size 8...250+tax...270 after...gotta scoop before 9 tonight...think she had a choice to...
Yo I think Select held most of their stock bro. I'm the guy that walked out with the last pair, they sold 8 pairs and only 1 black 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Listen to everyone on the Paypal scams!! Just last week I got scammed out of money b/c the buyer filed a chargeback.  Even if you get your money back it sucks having to wait with a hold on your account for almost 2 weeks..

Damn... waited 2 days to see if the price will drop below $300 but it seems to be going up. Should I pull the trigger for $350 for the black ones? This happened to me with the Bred 1s. Thought there is no way that the price of Bred 1 will surpass $400 but now they are going for $500-$600.

Damn... waited 2 days to see if the price will drop below $300 but it seems to be going up. Should I pull the trigger for $350 for the black ones? This happened to me with the Bred 1s. Thought there is no way that the price of Bred 1 will surpass $400 but now they are going for $500-$600.
What size you looking at man.  I see plenty on eBay for about $320 shipped.

Just copped the white pair for 320 in a size 14

seems like there more blacks out there than whites

maybe just me

Just copped the white pair for 320 in a size 14

seems like there more blacks out there than whites

maybe just me
I think you're right.  I think most people that got the blacks either want to keep them or sell them faster than the whites.

cop now while the price is somewhat low because once they are gone price gonna rise 

I dunno. I see a lot of people's blk/red and royal dreams being broken this week as we see more fubar'd pairs. They will try and sell them once they realize they have a high chance of screwing them up.

So per the usual short term price decline, then eventual rise.

Last edited:
I think the price will go up as people wear and ruin pairs with acetone/bleach/sulfuric acid to try to reveal shoes they think they want under the paint, the amount of virigin pairs will be scarce.

Yeah I guess I might have to pay $330-$350 for them. I actually like the white ones better but why did they have to make the Air Jordan wing logo in white?
From the first pictures released by Nike, the white painted ones had black wing logo on them. But after seeing some people rub off all the paint off the white ones, the logo is white.

Back
Top Bottom