Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

#$% reps , send me 5$ paypal each.

:smokin
beyonce-loreal-behind-the-scenes-tired-sleepy.gif

just got shipping for both of my pairs

tried buying from this shop for awhile, but it was being hammered with all the traffic

bought from this store during the first SB collab so I hit up the owner through twitter DM

said I was having trouble buying through his site and asked if he could do an email order

he asked for my size and which color I wanted and told me he would check his stock in a few hours

hit him up again in the morning after the NDC debacle and he told me he set asides 2 pairs for me from his in-store release

ended up paying $425 for both pairs shipped 
pimp.gif

southside skateshop just called and told me my roommate won a size 8 in black in the RE-raffle...supposedly someone didnt pick up their size 8...250+tax...270 after...gotta scoop before 9 tonight...think she had a choice to...

Anyone wanna give me a quick summary on buying/selling through paypal invoice on ebay? How safe is it and how do I avoid getting scammed?

Anyone wanna give me a quick summary on buying/selling through paypal invoice on ebay? How safe is it and how do I avoid getting scammed?
Same protection as eBay and you avoid being scammed by shipping to a confirmed address only. And avoid using PayPal on $1000+ shoes

Last edited:
basically you message a seller your desired price via invoice, with this the seller saves around 8% on eBay fees so they will considered doing that cause they get around the same amount of money in the end it you save money and the move the product.. Both win. You have to send them your pp email address and they should send a detailed invoice as to what you are buying. You pay it and boom you are covered through PayPal in case they want to act funny. Never pay gift unless you completely trust the person like you know him personally or something similar. Good luck on your hunt.

That's how I got my pair for $250 and sent t4t3r my size 8 his way. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom