Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

OK that's it. Sign me up for these. Damn you DeLaG23 >: :lol: Nice pick up :pimp:

Last edited:
Walked in to a local shop, asked about these and they said they didn't know if they were getting these. Purchased something then it changed to yup we have them in the storage room already, just keeping it hush. I don't blame them lol

good luck to all NTERS tomorrow with the rsvp
happy.gif

to the dude who asked about LA spots doing raffles PM me but if you start posting on here for non members to easily get with zero work put in i swear to god im never sharing info again

My local JB spot in the Philippines isn't getting these but they get all the lab releases so I'm guessing these aren't releasing overseas.

I'm nervous but excited at the same time. Skate shop say they got them in stock, but open @ 10am. They did phone reserves but haven't said anything on these yet

My local JB spot in the Philippines isn't getting these but they get all the lab releases so I'm guessing these aren't releasing overseas.
Taiwan and Hong Kong Nike SB spots already got their allocation. 

So if I wear a size 13 in tiff highs and a 14 in retro og 1s. What size should I go after?  

Last edited by a moderator:
This weekend is gonna go HAM on my pockets. Gonna go for these, florals, and the KOs. My body is ready.

It seems like the only place getting these in the Chicagoland area is Uprise, so I'll try my luck with a raffle and try online. If I fail at all those attempts, well on to the 5LAB3 3's it is for me if not some other dunks for me in the meantime.

heard the same thing

still trying to find out what rsvp services are getting denied

rsvp at only 2 nyc stores and probably mercer/chicago seems like a trap to me

i heard NTLA was shutting everybody down regardless of rsvp service

this was from lockdownrsvp

I went with two services for these. I really want them. The others I will pass on unless I win a raffle.

I wish NikeDC was getting these. From what I'm hearing they changed up the delay on the rsvp in order to "catch" and ban people using the service. A corporate raffle would be much more effective for these types of releases.

heard the same thing

still trying to find out what rsvp services are getting denied

rsvp at only 2 nyc stores and probably mercer/chicago seems like a trap to me
Santa Monica, Chicago and NTNY as of now...Mercer is not on the list as I know..

Back
Top Bottom