Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i dont get why how many were made matters to some ppl. if u like the shoe then attempt to get it because u like it not just based on limited staus

i dont get why how many were made matters to some ppl. if u like the shoe then attempt to get it because u like it not just based on limited staus
I think for some it's about worrying that these are so limited they may not be able to get a pair....

I blew off an afternoon meeting to drive to undefeated hahah they are out of tickets btw.

I dont know about all. Undefeated sf did. Size is not guaranteed but a pair is. Not sure what im going to end up with.

I dont know about all. Undefeated sf did. Size is not guaranteed but a pair is. Not sure what im going to end up with.
all ic, seems like all the skateshops are doing ISO raffles which is rare cause its always fcfs.. o well i guess ill get a couple raffles and test my luck

No way in hell 40K were made. Like 4 niketowns total are getting them. My local who got close to 100 pairs of tiffs got 10 of these if that should tell you anything. Online or bust at this point. Palace 5ive is gonna be a disaster and I don't think I'm down with camping after getting 4 wisdom teeth out tomorrow lol

No way in hell 40K were made. Like 4 niketowns total are getting them. My local who got close to 100 pairs of tiffs got 10 of these if that should tell you anything. Online or bust at this point. Palace 5ive is gonna be a disaster and I don't think I'm down with camping after getting 4 wisdom teeth out tomorrow lol
You should trade up some Vicodin for a pair

Let me know how that procedure goes, gotta get mine removed soon smh

getting your wisdom teeth out isn't as bad as you think

put you right to sleep and you wake up not feeling a thing

some people don't take the vicodin, but make sure you take the antibiotics

the vicodin didn't do much for me tho

i got 2 bottom pulled a couple years back, couldn't eat solids for a while.. i can't imagine pulling all 4 at once, your face will be swollen for days lol
sick.gif

Last edited:
i got 2 bottom pulled a couple years back, couldn't eat solids for a while.. i can't imagine pulling all 4 at once, your face will be swollen for days lol :x  

On top of that, I gotta worry about these sbs AND I have this fine a** girl's hotel party to go to on friday. FML this weekend, is not my weekend. ON TOP OF ALL OF THIS, MULTIPLE PACKAGES ARE SITTING OUTSIDE OFY HOUSE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M VISITING MY MOM. THE UNIVERSE IS NOT ON MY SIDE B.

Fllled out a ticket at my local SB shop and the motha fers are allowing multiple tickets to be filled out. 1st one is free any additonal cost $25 sounds rigged like a mug. Guess i wont be copping locally. They did have them available for you to pick up and look at. Very nice in person.

Last edited:
Fllled out a ticket at my local SB shop and the motha fers are allowing multiple tickets to be filled out. 1st one is free any additonal cost $25 sounds rigged like a mug. Guess i wont be copping locally. They did have them available for you to pick up and look at. Very nice is person.
Lol I wonder how many people gonna spend 150-200 on tickets :x Gotta do what you gotta do though....

Last edited:
Highly doubt 40k pairs made, that's more than tiffs

Just doing simple math with my local which got 70 pairs of tiffs

They got 8-10 pairs of jordan 1 sbs, which equates for 14%, multiplied by the 30k supposed production of tiffs = 4,285 jordan 1 sb

Pure speculation, but is better than random shots in the dark

Back
Top Bottom