Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Those new pics just got me more anxious for this release. I hope a lot of people will pass on this release so they can save up for all the releases that are happening a week later on June 14th.

i am pretty sure there are fake pairs.  i found a site on google that is selling these pre-ordered for 119$, they also had the black/gold 1's for the same price. 

Order from that site and I'm willing to be my pair that you will never receive any shoes just a ran up caredit card

I will be going all in for both pairs. Not everyone was able to score pairs of the OG blk/red and royals. For me this is my chance to own a version of both without having to spend close to $1K. Not to mention the high probability of receiving GM pairs for that $1K.

Yeah F it. I'm gonna have to drive home for these. I'm not sure if I'll have to camp overnight or just show up super early though. I think just show up early I'll be good.

Hope you're able to cook sf but for me from the beginning I've hoped that they wouldnt make all the paint removable so that people wouldn't try for these just to strip them of what makes them unique

Last edited:
Hope you're able to cook sf but for me from the beginning I've hoped that they wouldnt make all the paint removable so that people wouldn't try for these just to strip them of what makes them unique

I feel you on that. If I only end up with either the black or white pair, then I would just keep them for what they were and not stress over it and move on. But I hope I can get both.

Looks like my Niketown is not one of the select stores doing rsvp
frown.gif

jesus you might as well pay resell once you factor in gas for a round trip and etc.

One perk of not having my license yet. Lmao, I'm passing it off as a "family trip", with me my sis and my cousin, if I do get the rsvp that is.

If not them I'm camping over night with my cousin with a last resort of coping via ndc mobile.

If I still can't cop, at least I know I gave it my all.

Last edited:
I have black/red and royal 1s already.  I want these to look scuffed, like they are meant to look.

I think if someone wants black/reds or royals, then they should just buy them.  Buying these to get black/reds and royals just defeats the whole point of this shoe, imo.

Yeah but these are SBs and purposely supposed to be mismatched. Honestly if Nike made it without the paint part to it, people would still eat it up regardless if they had Breds and Royals.

But I am with the select few in here that want to scuff them up but still, to the purist, you would be doing it wrong unless you only skated in them to make it that way. I mean as silly as it seems to try and take the pant off perfectly, to others it'd be silly to just scuff them up purposely when the concept is to skate them to make them unique with the scuffs, holes and everything. I just don't see your average shoe collector doing it this way which is why I think people would rather just try and cleanly scuff them. It's going to be interesting to see what people do with them but I am almost positive people are going to keep them DS or close to it.

Last edited:
Yeah but these are SBs and purposely supposed to be mismatched. Honestly if Nike made it without the paint part to it, people would still eat it up regardless if they had Breds and Royals.

But I am with the select few in here that want to scuff them up but still, to the purist, you would be doing it wrong unless you only skated in them to make it that way. I mean as silly as it seems to try and take the pant off perfectly, to others it'd be silly to just scuff them up purposely when the concept is to skate them to make them unique with the scuffs, holes and everything. I just don't see your average shoe collector doing it this way which is why I think people would rather just try and cleanly scuff them. It's going to be interesting to see what people do with them but I am almost positive people are going to keep them DS or close to it.
unless you're going to treat them prior to first wear, these seem like a shoe you wouldn't be able to keep "new" unless you're walking like a ballerina 

Back
Top Bottom