Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

hoping i get lucky at blades, but if not, i'm fully prepared to give up a pair of tiffs for these. I'm thinking that's a fair trade

I'll be so pissed when I end up buying these on Ebay only to find out someone screwed me by mismatching some bred's and royals, and painting them.

well

1st that would be QUITE stupid for anyone to do that
2nd if they DID im positive it would be VERY easy to tell the diff :lol:

well

1st that would be QUITE stupid for anyone to do that
2nd if they DID im positive it would be VERY easy to tell the diff
laugh.gif
hahaha.. yea. I was being kind of sarcastic as it seems the opposite is going to be done.

getting these would potentially be the cheapest way to get breds and royals. i honestly couldnt care less about the scratch off gimmick  since i dont skate, break dance, or wear sneakers in the club
but they really wouldn't be black/red or royal 1's.  they would be a pair of black/red or royal aj1 x sb's.  Not AJ1's.

So we won't know if our specific NT is getting these until they start doing the RSVP tweeting this week? Aside from NT stores that got the 1st SBxAJ1, but even those might not all be getting for sure...There's no "release map" kinda like FTL right? (sorry if this is common knowledge already)

Thanks

i'm waiting for someone to take their royals and black/reds, mismatch them, and paint them black and white just cause they wanted this version 
laugh.gif

so, people are getting these to have "breds" and royals ? :nerd:
That's probably one reason they want them, but I think it's also because it is a new concept that hasn't been released before, along with the story behind them.

Last edited:
I see the black looking more like shoe polish on the leather...I'd love to get either/both on RD though and wear "as is".

Are the majority of people on here looking to score just to remove the outer layer to get Bred's or Royals?

IMHO, the "scratch off" layer is the best part.

To each their own. :smile:

I will wear Both pairs to skate and such.
Normal wear and tear...
I will not not mismatch - White sneak with Black sneak and vice versa...

lest we forget the slam city skates and the tear away vandals from years ago that even had the tear away/customizable surface.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom