Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I love skunks, lobsters/blue lobsters and Freddy kreuger nicknames for dunks. Examples of cool nicknames.

If you feel the need to call them anything why not the Stecyk, since that pair had his input all over it.
Yes! If anyone is calling these the puke greens then they haven't seen these in person and have likely never puked. Come on, they're like metallic forest green most of the time.

laugh.gif
 @ people saying mismatched is juvenile, but they want to cop a shoe with paint that rubs off and reveals a different color. What's next you cats gonna cop some  light up jordans with Velcro straps as long as they say SB on them?
They're not Jordans, but if you want some AM's or Lebron's   http://www.evolved-footwear.com/collections/ef

Can we call them GLUE SPOT GREENS? I had to clean all of the glue off with nail polish remover.

little sand paper and nail polish remover should get the top layer off no prob

I bet half of you copping hate on dudes that wear 1 concord and 1 bred 11 at the same time. As long as nike gives you permission though, it's ok right?
laugh.gif
 Go ahead rub your shoes trying to get what you actually want lol. Next time JB gonna put invisible ink on there and reveal black/gold patent joints as long as you all have on your decoder rings.
mean.gif

I bet half of you copping hate on dudes that wear 1 concord and 1 bred 11 at the same time. As long as nike gives you permission though, it's ok right?
laugh.gif
 Go ahead rub your shoes trying to get what you actually want lol. Next time JB gonna put invisible ink on there and reveal black/gold patent joints as long as you all have on your decoder rings.
mean.gif

Ahh I see. Wouldn't mind more colors with different shops but if they stop here I wouldn't be mad either. Just watched the video too, pretty cool to see.

Back
Top Bottom