Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

But realistically none of us are getting these right?
I'm starting to feel that way. It's likely most of us will be buying from resellers. I've been seeing a lot of posts about these on twitter and different sites. Everyone and their brother wants both pairs

But realistically none of us are getting these right?
I know I'm getting them.  Both pairs at that.  If I have to pay reseller prices, oh well. 

It's always a (+/-) situation with sneakers anyway. 

I cop some at under retail and sometimes I have to cop at over retail. 

It evens itself out eventually so I don't worry about it too much. 

If you set a limit and stick with it then you don't have to beat yourself up about over extending your budget. 

I would love BReds and Royals, but there are just too many fakes and high prices out there.

The uniqueness (gimmick) of this shoe warrants the resell price.  A lot of thought went into the execution of the product.

At least with these there are no fakes to worry about at the moment.  So I'm comfortable paying a premium price if I have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTizzil

This set should have been the introduction to AJ1 x Nike SB.
They should have used these to close out the set  of JB X SB  colab set...

Everyone was waiting for original CW's to drop..

mean.gif
 I mean if they really had to have a nickname, not saying they should, there HAS to be something better than that
I think puke green has been mentionned before as well. I like that one ^^

Still waiting for an OG colorway with Zoom Air and puffy tongue. 

On another note, I think I might be copping the black pair. So dope

laugh.gif
 @ people saying mismatched is juvenile, but they want to cop a shoe with paint that rubs off and reveals a different color. What's next you cats gonna cop some  light up jordans with Velcro straps as long as they say SB on them?

:lol:  @ people saying mismatched is juvenile, but they want to cop a shoe with paint that rubs off and reveals a different color. What's next you cats gonna cop some  light up jordans with Velcro straps as long as they say SB on them?

Mismatched shoes is corny but the idea isn't light up Jordan's and Velcro straps homie

People think they can get both pairs and then have a pair of Breds and Royals just like that but that's the part they are wrong about. These aren't gonna be easy to just strip away the paint. I predict a lot of *****ing from the hypebeast crowd and a lot of VVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS eBay auctions come June 7th.

This  !!!

It definitely works, and it keeps in the tradition of Nike SB, look at the first wave of releases, almost all of them are now referred to by the nickname of the team member that put input in what sort of colors/blocking would be used.

Supas, Ginos, Mulders, Reese Forbes. For the next release the obvious choice would be to call them the Lance Mountains.

Last edited:
Yup they're stecyks. I'm sure the island hypebeasts will mess that name up like "push head" and "chuck treese"

Yup they're stecyks. I'm sure the island hypebeasts will mess that name up like "push head" and "chuck treese"

Since I'm from South Louisiana you have no idea how often I hear the Bordeauxs referred to as Boudreaux (a common cajun last name)

Back
Top Bottom