Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I need to check my schedule, but I think I may take a trip to a park this year. My buddy is a big Rangers fan so that might be an option too.

Where'd you find the deals for 220? I've been checking on there on a daily basis, but so far the cheapest I've seen on there is 260.
That 260 listing is mine- so many ******* flakers. Id rather just wear these as beaters in the rain than deal w/ brokeboi flakes

FINALLY GRAB ON MY HANDS ON THESE GRAILS.....

FANTASTIC DETAIL, NO DEFECTS AT ALL....................

wish u guys grab them asap. 

That 260 listing is mine- so many ******* flakers. Id rather just wear these as beaters in the rain than deal w/ brokeboi flakes
Would it be the size 10 that I've seen a few days ago? Too bad it wasn't a 10.5, I would've swooped it up with the quickness. Yeah, it sucks to deal with flakers. In the past, I've tried to sell a DS pair of j's below retail and still had flakers and low-ballers. SMH....

Last edited:
maybe i (along with many others) just really like this shoe... but, please tell me why they're just sitting on eBay? i've been able to nab a couple pairs for close to retail.. truth be told.. the shoe does look better in person ( no pictures really do them justice ).View media item 894342 i don't plan on ever reselling them.. it just seems crazy.

Hopefully everyone who wanted a pair got them. I had to get mine for resell prices because the two girls in front of me at Atlas Skateboarding took the last two pair in my size (because the sizes they wanted were gone).. I told them I actually wanted to wear them.. they said, "we need them" ...I know if it was any of my fellow NT'ers y'all would have let me have my size. oh well.. I got my pairs now. Apologies for venting.

maybe i (along with many others) just really like this shoe... but, please tell me why they're just sitting on eBay? i've been able to nab a couple pairs for close to retail.. truth be told.. the shoe does look better in person ( no pictures really do them justice ). i don't plan on ever reselling them.. it just seems crazy.

Hopefully everyone who wanted a pair got them. I had to get mine for resell prices because the two girls in front of me at Atlas Skateboarding took the last two pair in my size (because the sizes they wanted were gone).. I told them I actually wanted to wear them.. they said, "we need them" ...I know if it was any of my fellow NT'ers y'all would have let me have my size. oh well.. I got my pairs now. Apologies for venting.
I was behind you in line. I asked if you would cop me a 2nd pair since you walked out empty-handed and you responded "we should let the others get a shot at them." which I thought was admirable. Glad you got yours finally!

And I def agree- these are much nicer in person. I think people will regret sleeping

Last edited:
maybe i (along with many others) just really like this shoe... but, please tell me why they're just sitting on eBay? i've been able to nab a couple pairs for close to retail.. truth be told.. the shoe does look better in person ( no pictures really do them justice ). i don't plan on ever reselling them.. it just seems crazy.

repped simply because of the good-Samaritan mind set

Thanks! Kids in the Tiff line called my friend and I "OG Heads".. it was nice, but made me feel... older?
need more like you in the game in all honesty, im new to it with about a year of collecting/wearing/focusing on kicks, but even i can see that there are too many profit hungry vultures in the game atm.

need more like you in the game in all honesty, im new to it with about a year of collecting/wearing/focusing on kicks, but even i can see that there are too many profit hungry vultures in the game atm.
I was out of the game after I left my college job at a nike outlet ( even got into trouble for posting on NikeTalk -username was PaintedFaces back then- about what we had in our back room at the time.. viotech and PE everything for everyone... that was one busy Saturday for my co-workers - I was a dumb kid, upset about missing the BGrade Paris Dunks we got in.. but the shoe game really is every man/woman for themselves when it comes to a shoe like that).

It was nice getting Concords, Space Jams, and PlayOff XI's (refuse to call them "bred") at half off.. but I couldn't bring myself to spend retail... until about 8 years later when my son was born.. right back into the fire... but it's good to be back.. even though the game has changed. Buy To Wear!

I was out of the game after I left my college job at a nike outlet ( even got into trouble for posting on NikeTalk -username was PaintedFaces back then- about what we had in our back room at the time.. viotech and PE everything for everyone... that was one busy Saturday for my co-workers - I was a dumb kid, upset about missing the BGrade Paris Dunks we got in.. but the shoe game really is every man/woman for themselves when it comes to a shoe like that).

It was nice getting Concords, Space Jams, and PlayOff XI's (refuse to call them "bred") at half off.. but I couldn't bring myself to spend retail... until about 8 years later when my son was born.. right back into the fire... but it's good to be back.. even though the game has changed. Buy To Wear!
at the end of the day buy to wear is definitely the motto weather permitting haha. Got so many pairs waiting to be unDS'ed lol. But i need to get a part time job at this rate to be able to cop things and not feel guilty after lol

maybe i (along with many others) just really like this shoe... but, please tell me why they're just sitting on eBay? i've been able to nab a couple pairs for close to retail.. truth be told.. the shoe does look better in person ( no pictures really do them justice ).View media item 894342 i don't plan on ever reselling them.. it just seems crazy.

I was behind you in line. I asked if you would cop me a 2nd pair since you walked out empty-handed and you responded "we should let the others get a shot at them." which I thought was admirable. Glad you got yours finally!

And I def agree- these are much nicer in person. I think people will regret sleeping

Would you have put that pair on eBay also not firing shots just asking

Back
Top Bottom