Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Are the shoes legit though? Cuz honestly that's all that matters

Yes it is. Its a footlocker pair that i won from the raffle.
I know beig legit is all that matters but you dont want them to look like that when you receive them. Especially og 1. Thats my opinion.
so your trying to resell them or what? why you mad? 
You didnt get the point
It looked like it was worn or tried on. I dont want any damage on my ds pairs. If theres anyone who would remove the lace bags it should be me.

Plus, only one of these was included. Other one is missing.
View media item 1253108

I slept and passed on this release hope to pick them up later on for a fair price.

Congrats to all those who copped :pimp:

You didnt get the point
It looked like it was worn or tried on. I dont want any damage on my ds pairs. If theres anyone who would remove the lace bags it should be me.

Plus, only one of these was included. Other one is missing.
Bet it was dude on right

Went to pick up my pair at the local HOH and one of the employees there told me that they only received 12 pairs in total. 

And there were only 10 pairs left after the employees got their first pick. LOL ? What? 

I didn't bother asking him anymore after that. 

So I guess I was lucky then...

Oh, well..glad I got my pair. 

Went to pick up my pair at the local HOH and one of the employees there told me that they only received 12 pairs in total. 

And there were only 10 pairs left after the employees got their first pick. LOL ? What? 

I didn't bother asking him anymore after that. 

So I guess I was lucky then...

Oh, well..glad I got my pair. 
mine local HOH got around 14 pairs and only 1 pair of my size.

Havent had a pair of retro 1's since 2001 i believe. Im giving this model a second chance lol

I'm finally home and got time to really inspect my pair of black/whites, I noticed on my left toe box I have a very soft tumbled leather similar to the Spizike 6s and my right toe box its a soft smooth leather.....I also inspected all my 1s and these have the softest leather of them all (idk about LMs because I don't own them)

Left toe
View media item 1253157
Right toe
View media item 1253158

I'm finally home and got time to really inspect my pair of black/whites, I noticed on my left toe box I have a very soft tumbled leather similar to the Spizike 6s and my right toe box its a soft smooth leather.....I also inspected all my 1s and these have the softest leather of them all (idk about LMs because I don't own them)

Left toe
View media item 1253157
Right toe
View media item 1253158
How do these compare to other Og 1s quality wise? Still thinking of copping a pair

I can see through my My size label on the box . On all my other 1s, that is not the case. Anybody else. Everything else on the shoes check out so far. I bought off of ebay of course.

that paper isn't ideal but it's not a tragedy. The unnattached lace bag and missing shoe horn is bleeding into a situation tho. Give the man some respect. These are things that matter to real collectors. If ur gonna rock em then it's not that big of a deal, but if you care about it then u care about it. If the sneaker community can't respect that than who can? These only come out once in a blue moon, he's not asking a lot.

It should be easy to cut that out with photoshop or even mspaint
Dope Photography Work As Always Buddy!
pimp.gif

Any Shot At Getting An Unmarked Shot For The Desktop Background?

Thanks In Advance!

I can see through my My size label on the box . On all my other 1s, that is not the case. Anybody else. Everything else on the shoes check out so far. I bought off of ebay of course.

A bunch of the labels are like that on this release for some reason. Not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom