Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Got my pair today and they had nike air on them [emoji]128514[/emoji] I like them too I had the bugs bunny ones and I wanna say the home cw I gave the bugs bunny away and I was jacked for the home cw so it's good to have a pair back in the collection.

Since some places are delayed on their shipment -- will any one still be releasing online next week? If you don't want to post send me a PM. 

My pair came in today (was hoping to have it yesterday) but I'm impressed with these, the leather is softer than I expected closer to the quality of shadows :pimp:

These fit about .5 larger than the 2013 version similar to the Lance Mountains,I got a size 10.5 but wish I'd gotten a 10 instead since my I have narrow feet.

The leather and overall fell is very reminiscent to the AJ 1 LM version.

got tracking from ndc about an hour ago
pimp.gif

for those who are waiting for delayed shipping from eb, ftl, fa etc. it seems like they werent back ordered and will be shipped on monday. double checked with customer service(it's been a long time since i tried to cop a pair and wrote the wrong address. smh. cs couldnt change the address though cause warehouse is already packing and getting ready to ship) good news, right?

i am blown away that ndc has already shipped my pair with the N7. departure scan at 1:30pm. too bad it will most likely still arrive on thursday late afternoon in SF.

Back
Top Bottom