Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

@yogarcia I now know what I'm doing with my Black Gum tongue when they're beat! Gonna make this happen...
Repped. Good luck brutha! Keep us posted. I've been wanting to do this for awhile now. The only thing I would prefer is for the NA tag colors to be opposite with a black tag and white Nike Air. Like the pic I PS'd below.

*Yes, I'm aware wings logo is not in white. 

Repped. Good luck brutha! Keep us posted. I've been wanting to do this for awhile now. The only thing I would prefer is for the NA tag colors to be opposite with a black tag and white Nike Air. Like the pic I PS'd below.

*Yes, I'm aware wings logo is not in white. 

View media item 1455090
Its gonna be a while since I'm wearing the black gums as mostly a rain shoe. So I'm prolly a year or more away from trash status. Unless I actively try and wear them out.

B/w got slept hard on. I actually got a pair on release day, albeit from courtside sneakers so it was like 180 shipped. I love them. I hope people keep sleeping like they are on the lows ( which I love too, but don't own a pair yet)

I'm on the hunt for another pair. I'm really itching to wear the hell out of my current pair, but i want another in reserve.

Anybody wanna help me out with a size11...

it's been over 2 months and still no code,how long does it usually take?

Anybody wanna help me out with a size11...

it's been over 2 months and still no code,how long does it usually take?
I got all my codes in less than a month. I even gave away a bunch of my extra codes for free to some people on twitter. Try requesting another one...it shouldn't take this long.

I did that last week and it said I have been already submitted,then I open a new nike account put in for another 1...still nada

Question:how did u guys find out that b&w was releasing,was it from the snkrs app or twitter?

i found out through twitter. i didn't have any notifications on. was 30 minutes late couldn't check out a size 11.

snkrs codes were sent random to me. I signed up the first week it was announced and received one pretty late.
I'm thinking maybe they stopped sending codes since the app got compromised a couple weeks ago?

If i get any invites i'll pm u. help a fellow size 11 out

4 of the shoes went up on snkrs (grey toe and infrared 13s, sport blue AJKO and b/w AJ1.

They were up on snkrs about 2 minutes before the tweet went out. Only thing I didn't like was that not all were available through sneakers and there was no indication of that. So I missed KDs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom