Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

that's why 5 were purchased on release day, timeless color matched with top JB quality leather, only a fool passed on these out of plain ignorance 

cosign i got 5 as well on release day all i my size when i seen them sitting, and i still want more for some reason .
nthat.gif
lmao, I thought I was bad when I bought trips 
laugh.gif

Just pulled the trigger on a pair for $215 shipped missed the RD due to so many shoes that came out. Damn Jb is owning my pockets lol...

Yeah the royals came out the gate really nice and the knicks to thier credit to. Quality dropped right off after. Blk/whites jumped it to another level. Lasers are solid quality but tge frags have it all no doubt. Quality, fit and finish.

up until this week, these were going for retail or silghtly above. ya'll slept hard.

Not really what I saw in my size,I think these have been hovering at 220 in 12 and 13 for a while now. If anyone sees better than 195 please let me know I WILL buy them

Got my first for retail and have been trying to double up since January and I'm debating biting at 210 now cause it's not going down at this point.

Edit: I will admit they've been sitting at those prices but trying to message these sellers for 180-190 has given me no success

Last edited:
So just got my pair in and found a slight defect on the ankle panel. Looks like the left shoe has a slight tumbled leather. Not too worried about it but found it interesting.
literally just got a double yesterday & on the swoosh on the left shoe on the outside is tumbled leather(or at least looks like it) thought it was weird

Is $240 a decent price for a pair of these? I can only find pairs going for $270 or more on eBay. Size 10.5 or 11.

Back
Top Bottom