Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for @GetemChavez.
laugh.gif
Met him up earlier today for a NT hook-up on these. Solid NTer willing to help out others. Got my third pair so I'm officially done with this release, now I just need to get rid of my CDP pair for the low.
you guys get pizza? 

if so, how dare you....
frown.gif

FYI to anyone in the OC/IE...Shoe Palace @ the Brea mall   

has a FSR in these and a few other recent releases...

you guys get pizza? 
if so, how dare you....:frown:

Never would get pizza without you and all the OG Pizza Boyz. :lol:

Need to get a pair before the price goes up lol

:nerd:

Hurry up guys...When the dust settles and people realize that they goofed by not copping prices will be up there and possibly close to shadows. Just wait on it

you guys get pizza? 

Hurry up guys...When the dust settles and people realize that they goofed by not copping prices will be up there and possibly close to shadows. Just wait on it

You guys free this December/January? :nerd:

Anyone tried swapping the laces with Concord 11 laces?

EDIT: Nevermind, did mine. Laces came from AJ V.2 though.

Last edited:
Never would get pizza without you and all the OG Pizza Boyz.
laugh.gif

Serious. These are amazing. Wear them daily basically with jeans, so comfortable. I would not sleep on these.

you guys get pizza? 

Need to get a pair before the price goes up lol

:nerd:

I know... But after paying bills and those infrared 6s I'm broke...

What to do...

cV5tIJR.jpg

forgot i was in the OG black and white thread

thought I was in the TAN

Last edited:
I have two pairs of these. Almost sold one pair for 200. I'm glad I didnt. How sure are you guys the price is going to go up?

I have two pairs of these. Almost sold one pair for 200. I'm glad I didnt. How sure are you guys the price is going to go up?
I think people are just basing that upon the price rise in the shadows. When those came out they went under the radar and were going for the same resale price after RD. I wouldn't be surprised if these are going for 300 or more in 6 months or so.

Could hit $300 by the end of this year . And $500-600 by end of 2016. Don't know if I'll hit $700-800 :/ sorry bud.

Back
Top Bottom