Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I just got a pair for $170 shipped - not bad after 2 weeks of searching.

That's a pretty good price... A lot of resellers are trying to get rid of their **** to have extra $$$ for this Friday release...

But a lot of people are sleeping on this right now and are going to regret once the market goes up to $250 range.

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for getemchavez getemchavez . :lol: Met him up earlier today for a NT hook-up on these. Solid NTer willing to help out others. Got my third pair so I'm officially done with this release, now I just need to get rid of my CDP pair for the low.

I'm thinking about copping a pair from Flightclub.com, but I think that their products are kind of pricey. Has anyone cop anything from there? Is it worth it or should I choose Sneakerpeeksonline.com?

Last edited:
You could find a pair on the bay less than FC and I've never heard of that other one although they seem pretty legit with the exception of no returns... All they have is an 11.5 according to their site.

The thing is I'm from Europe, so the shipping and tax costs too much on ebay and I had seen another post recommending Sneakerpeaksonline, but I've never seen even a reference about Flightclub. I mailed Sneakerpeaks and told me that the total cost would be 230 $ but on Flightclub is 286 $.

The cost of shipping shouldn't really be a factor in not using eBay. International shipping will cost about the same anywhere.. but 230 shipped is about as good as its going to get considering you are in fact shipping internationally.

Ohhh okay. I usually always go directly through PP when using ebay but seeing as how you are overseas that might not be the best idea lol but yea, that import fee is crazy!

Just wore these for the first time today[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom