Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

prices on these are slowly but steadily creeping up. anyone who still hasnt copped a pair or planning on getting a 2nd should get on it

Wore the other pair i got from footaction, and that one has tumbled leather on the swooshed, heels and toe boxes. funny how different materials are compared to my other retail pairs

prices on these are slowly but steadily creeping up. anyone who still hasnt copped a pair or planning on getting a 2nd should get on it

Don't warn them. After seeing Shadows sky rocket and seeing Black Toes at $250+ and reading everyone saying "I'm mad I slept on Shadows/Black Toes last year" and you still trying to pussyfoot around on buying these, you are an idiot. These shoes were a bit more limited (at least in my area) than Shadows AND they have a much nicer and more noticeable leather than Shadows. What makes y'all think these won't reach Shadow prices? Then next year you'll be thinking back to how you missed out on getting them for under $200...

Don't warn them. After seeing Shadows sky rocket and seeing Black Toes at $250+ and reading everyone saying "I'm mad I slept on Shadows/Black Toes last year" and you still trying to pussyfoot around on buying these, you are an idiot. These shoes were a bit more limited (at least in my area) than Shadows AND they have a much nicer and more noticeable leather than Shadows. What makes y'all think these won't reach Shadow prices? Then next year you'll be thinking back to how you missed out on getting them for under $200...
Qft. These will only go up in value. Those still lookin, pay the $200 and call it a day. Or whatever is the cheapest u can find. I wouldn't hold my breath for retail.

Last edited:
I have many sizes for a 10. Wait till next year when the chicagos drop proper and i mean in n/a og form. It represents the end of the main cw's to be done in the 555088 style.

I have many sizes for a 10. Wait till next year when the chicagos drop proper and i mean in n/a og form. It represents the end of the main cw's to be done in the 555088 style.

not if you consider neutral grey's and some of the other metallics...please Nike..

Very true, BUT, in my opinion, Shadows just look way better than these.

These just will never be on the Shadows level. Nice shoe though.

Couldn't that be said about these? :lol:

View media item 1267552
And that was for the 1/22 pack. Now they're getting acclaim like the greatest 1 on the planet.

That could be said about 98% of the sneakers on the market today. Its just a temporary phase. This shoe game will die eventually and go back to the way it was. Kids will be hopping on the next "cool" thing here in no time

One things for sure. I'll always love 1's. 

Theres over a handful of reasons why these beat the CDP

Back
Top Bottom