Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

scoured the entire socal area looking for a size 11, looks like im giving in

Last edited:
according to your sig, you already have a pair

yeah, trying to get my size though. noone willing to trade or buy for what size 11's are selling for in my area.

i was hoping to kill the extra dead space with my extra kobe ix low inserts i have, but i had over a inch/inch and 1/2 of room left to fill. im guessing an 11.5 would work out well if i was gonna use the kobe inserts

Last edited:
FNL don't get Foamposites, I've walked in there before with my Yeezy Foams on and they were like yea we don't get Foamposites.:lol:

Last edited:
Friend need a question if he goes half size up on this, he was wondering if the shoe will crease alot?

I heard 1s is narrow on the toebox tho? so it might be good to go half a size up right?

Doesn't hurt to go up .5 especially if you have wide feet. I got wide feet, but I go TTS. Just got to break them in. My pinky toes scream during the first few wears tho. :lol:

Last edited:
For me that is definitely the case. I wear a 12 is just about every retro model but I need to go up in 1s, 9s and 11s

Doesn't hurt to go up .5 especially if you have wide feet. I got wide feet, but I go TTS. Just got to break them in. My pinky toes scream during the first few wears tho. :lol:
yea i got a wide feet thats why was checking dont want my pinky toe like thisView media item 1266895

Back
Top Bottom