Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Yeah, i know, smh. Should have never gotten my hopes up and tried harder on NDC.
I remember wen Serramote Hoh first opened I was excited to have one in the bay area, then slowly but surley they became shady as hell.
Now I won't even bother to enter a raffle there, it's literally pointless because my boy let me in on some info.

I remember wen Serramote Hoh first opened I was excited to have one in the bay area, then slowly but surley they became shady as hell.
Now I won't even bother to enter a raffle there, it's literally pointless because my boy let me in on some info.
Yup. Moved out to SF, live in the sunset so Daly City isn't far from me. Never won a raffle there and I've heard their raffles are rigged.

wish i would of tried harder on getting a second pair 

these are going to be beaters for the winter

Yup. Moved out to SF, live in the sunset so Daly City isn't far from me. Never won a raffle there and I've heard their raffles are rigged.
Definately are I entered the raffle for the Crimson 3s and didn't win. That's when I realized I'm never gunna win ANY raffle lol.

Last edited:
I got a pair. Waited in line 3 times and took 2 hours to get through.

Did anyone score a pair off of NDC when they restocked them an hour after they released? i was waiting in line and I ended up falling asleep lol
I was able to get a pair on the random like 35minutes later from ndc .. second time I've ever been able to cop thru my phone .. first being the oreo 5's last year

For anyone still undecided about the which laces. Let me help y'all out, thank me later fams....

51xuzDSFXpL._SX395_.jpg
I think he was kidding ^^^^^^^  
roll.gif

Hopefully I don't have an issue with Shoepalace again. Last time they sat in some city for 4 business day, although tracking said it was out for delivery. Once they were delived, 6 business days total, although I live less than 2 hours away from the Shoepalace warehouse, the delivery guy looked stoned and had his kid with him (no older than 5 years old). Don't mind the kid, but I do mind when it says out for delivery 4 business days in a row without an attempt to deliver.

I know it's not really Shoepalace's fault. Just sucks they use weird shipping services.

Last edited:
Been watching this thread from the beginning, love all the help ppl been giving out, wanted to see if any one can help with a size 10?

Ya'll need that tool on chrome that notifies you when a web page has an update. Bookmark the page with the shoe and if a restock comes the tool will notify you.

Shout out to airthompson airthompson for posting about WSS. Repped x5. My bro ended up getting a second pair and then found a mom and pop close by that had my 10.5 so I got my second for retail.

May need a third pair because my CDP look so basic now. :lol:

Congrats to the NTers that ate. @SoleWoman Hope you got your pair?

No prob fam, happy I could help someone out.

I was supposed to meet up with my connect who works at HOH/FTL tomorrow to get my pair, but apparently when he was about to get the pair after his shift yesterday, his manager already sold it...:smh: :stoneface: :frown:

Had this happen to me before.......to pissed. Manager held shoes back....went to lunch, I came to scoop and employee sold it

Shady, man..:smh:. And it's been known that the manager at this HOH/FTL is super shady too...

wait, so the manager is shady because he didn't let an employee hold a pair for his friend and sold it?

u guys need to get these employees fired if u have concrete info or atleast raise awareness with the district managers and such. 

i know the sports zone around me, the employees don't do the raffle, corporate does so no chance of rigging it.

u guys need to get these employees fired if u have concrete info or atleast raise awareness with the district managers and such. 

i know the sports zone around me, the employees don't do the raffle, corporate does so no chance of rigging it.
A friend of mine would always hook me up for releases his store got. He was the manager of the footlocker, but they would only get general releases. However, the district manager would do the raffles for very popular general releases, like all the Jordan 11s. 

Are people finding these to fit just like the other recent OG 1's? I've read a few people who were able to size 1 full size down.

I had to settle for a 10.5 after getting an 11 in royals and breds. The 10.5 was perfect tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom