Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Have a 2nd pair to pick up hopefully tomorrow, the Footaction didn't get their shipment in time. Had a 3rd pair but someone bought it off of me as soon as I walked out of the store..

If y'all could keep an eye out for a 10.5 for me that would be much appreciated 
happy.gif

Had an NTer on here ready and willing to oop me for 188 but paypal was acting up for me and not letting me enter my debit card # 
eyes.gif

I was supposed to meet up with my connect who works at HOH/FTL tomorrow to get my pair, but apparently when he was about to get the pair after his shift yesterday, his manager already sold it...:smh: :stoneface: :frown:

Had this happen to me before.......to pissed. Manager held shoes back....went to lunch, I came to scoop and employee sold it

I was supposed to meet up with my connect who works at HOH/FTL tomorrow to get my pair, but apparently when he was about to get the pair after his shift yesterday, his manager already sold it...:smh: :stoneface: :frown:

Had this happen to me before.......to pissed. Manager held shoes back....went to lunch, I came to scoop and employee sold it

Shady, man..:smh:. And it's been known that the manager at this HOH/FTL is super shady too...

Did anyone score a pair off of NDC when they restocked them an hour after they released? i was waiting in line and I ended up falling asleep lol

Are people finding these to fit just like the other recent OG 1's? I've read a few people who were able to size 1 full size down.

I got a pair. Waited in line 3 times and took 2 hours to get through.
damn i should of stayed up. Its either i try staying up until 5 and end up falling sleep waiting in line or i end up not waking up right before 5 to cop and end up sleeping in, theirs no winning with this 5am thing with me
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom