Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Looks like a $220 preorder on the bay if anyone wants to bite (cant vouch for them, buy at your own risk)

seller: nycstreetwears

might do that preorder. just checked champs new site and these aren't even on the launch locator. only 9s and the 6-17-23's. 

Glad to see the post is small. Not much hype so I can walk in and just scoop just like I like it.

These going to be just like the Shadows, over looked compared to the Toros (Baron 9s) but will be scooped up by people who wake up late / miss out on the 9's 

My 3M laces in the Barons are just as soft as normal laces. 
unlace the shoes and tell me they are just as soft... they have the damn plastic 3m woven into them. They are no way as soft as normal laces

Last edited:
unlace the shoes and tell me they are just as soft... they have the damn plastic 3m woven into them. They are no way as soft as normal laces
it is two 1MM strands woven into the laces. They feel just as soft. You can't even tell they are 3M. I do understand where you're coming from though.

Glad the buzz is more for the 9s hopefully I can get these 1s think I might be out of the more bulkier shoe game

NIKE AIR MY LUV
embarassed.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha true. Yup I'm an og. Been into shoes a long time. I had my collection up a few years back

Has anyone confirmed that all of the gray on the shoe is nubuck material? I saw a few photos that looked that way.

Glad the buzz is more for the 9s hopefully I can get these 1s think I might be out of the more bulkier shoe game
By your name I'm guessing you a girl? If not my bad lol. My girl don't like anything bulky lookin either especially 9s. She even tried on some 6 rings talkin about when she look down her feet look fat smh like really??

By your name I'm guessing you a girl? If not my bad lol. My girl don't like anything bulky lookin either especially 9s. She even tried on some 6 rings talkin about when she look down her feet look fat smh like really??

i buy what i like. so i have plenty of 9's still...this colorway is nice but i still prefer the 1's over the 9s.. i would never buy any 6 rings. im just currently into more sleek and simple shoes. i have been buying a lot of vans and chucks as of late. so these 1's are perfect for me.

Anyone know if infinite-sole.com is a legit site? They have it for 190 + 15 shipping so 205 shipped. Only a couple sizes left8)

Back
Top Bottom