Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Black laces ftw! What's the length on the standard laces for the highs?

72"

Just saw in person, and these have Black Toe quality from last year, which won't go over well with a lot. Was hoping for softer leather but oh well.

JUST COPPED!!! THESE ARE TO FRESH!! 
nthat.gif

I'll attempt to get a pair, but man all these NA shoes haven't given me the best luck.

For anyone interested, I just threw a pair of black laces in. I think they look much better than the 3m laces...
Dude this is so fresh, mine just came today and def gonna do this. However the 3M really sparks at diff angles of light.

Mine just came today and may I say like many shoes it does look better  in person than in pictures. Very happy with this cop. 

Wanted to share, the nubuck is very clean and feels and is short haired like the toro IVs but maybe a little bit softer imo.

Last edited:
Dude this is so fresh, mine just came today and def gonna do this. However the 3M really sparks at diff angles of light.
Thanks man. My whole issue with 3m laces is that they just feel like plastic and just aren't as soft as normal laces.

Thanks man. My whole issue with 3m laces is that they just feel like plastic and just aren't as soft as normal laces.
My 3M laces in the Barons are just as soft as normal laces. 

T
View media item 883707View media item 883708View media item 883715View media item 883727View media item 883733
Just opened up the citysole package. These are actually much nicer than I had expected. The light gray on the heel is like a smooth nubuck and the rest of the shoe is leather. I don't really like the laces and liner so I'll switch the laces, but the rest of the shoe makes up for the lining imo...

View media item 883735
..and speaking of am 1s, I also picked these up from cs for $60 - not a bad deal..

Black laces of course. Pics might have done it. Def pickup. Y'all can have the 9s,,good luck tho a lot of people like em round my way

Back
Top Bottom